995 east Cordova street Vancouver BC V6A4B8
Raincity Moving And Storage Ltd.

Reviews for Raincity Moving And Storage Ltd.

Linda fingerhut,westend
Linda fingerhut,westend

moving

778 316 1712
995 east Cordova street
Vancouver
BC
V6A4B8

Richard and Alex moved my things from Burnaby to the west end. They arrived early and showed nothing but professionalism and good manners. They put my mind at ease during a very stressful time. I highly recommend them!

king_andrew_1965
king_andrew_1965
1 review ,

moving and storage

Thanks for a great move. Everything went smoothly. They were professional, courteous and speedy. Everything arrived in origanal condition. Nothing broken or damaged. I will recomend them to everyone I know. Exceptional customer service. AAA+++

Nab-X
Nab-X

Condo Move

Richard and Alex did an absolutely top-class job of moving my furniture from East Vancouver to the West side. They provided an exceptionally professional service - everything was shrink-wrapped and expertly moved from my 20th floor condo into their van. Very efficient and reasonable rates, too.

Plus, they are both great guys - very approachable, easy to talk to & they leave you totally at ease that your move is in safe hands. I will definitely use them again, and have already recommended them to a couple of friends.

Nice job guys!

Patti - West End
Patti - West End

Moving

Moving home has huge stress potential.
Raincity Moving eliminate stress, take infinite care of your possessions and do not leave until you are happy in your new home.
I recommend them without reservation, after using them on more than one occasion.

Lazz
Lazz
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Moving & Storage

These guys have moved our precious home from one location to another on several occasions. Now, would never dream of hiring anyone else and happily recommend them to everyone we know. Cheerful, practical and considerate, using Rain City removes all the worry from the normal pain and inconvenience of upping sticks.
They're the best.

tracey in  yaletown
tracey in yaletown

Excellent movers

Richard and Alex did a fabulous job of moving my belongings. They were 15 minutes early, shrink wrapped my couches, dressers put plastic covers on my mattress and even put rubber runner matts down on my new hardwood floors to protect them. I would not hesitate to reccomend Rain city moving as they were polite and courteous and made my move a pleasurable expirience, thanks again guys.

More about Raincity Moving And Storage Ltd.

Raincity Moving and Storage, your condo moving specialists has been in the moving industry for over 16 years, with many many happy customers. If you are looking for movers to help you move across the street or across the country Raincity Moving will make your move stress free, call today ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Vancouver?