North River Caretaking

T Bennie of Metro
T Bennie of Metro
5 reviews , MA

Shelving

Usually, when it comes to things like basic shelving I can do that myself, but I just bought a pretty expensive hardwood, shelving set for the kitchen area and living room from Home Depot. Didn't have the time or the inclination to do it. So I hired the services of North River Caretaking. They did it alot quicker than I would of and even showed me a few pointers along the way. So it was worth the extra cost of not doing the work myself.

Kate Hanover
Kate Hanover
2 reviews , MA

Replaced windows and reshingled side of house and replaced outside stairs

North River Caretaking
781-424-7260
151 Norwell Avenue
Norwell
MA
02061
UNITED STATES

Rob knew exactly what he was doing, treated our property as if it were his own. He is extremely trustworthy. Did an excellent job. Would recommend him highly. He is able to do all kinds of work.