H O Electric

Review for H O Electric

Chris in Arlington
Chris in Arlington
1 review Arlington, MA

In my basement I needed more plugs and better lighting

Outstanding service and quality of work. I have never actually had this level of service form any kind of service provider. They actually have called me, a day after the work was done to see if all is well and if I am happy with the service.
The electrician even put on those slip-on shoes things to protect my floors! No one does that! Even huge names like Comcast, Dish Network, National Grid - all storm in, wearing their dirty shoes, and I have a baby crowing all over the floor....
The job was done well and fast. They were always on time and extremely professional. A true example of what a company should operate like!