Potters Home Center Of Jacksboro

Building Supplies and Hardware
175 County Ln Jacksboro TN 37757
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Jacksboro  >  Potters Home Center Of Jacksboro

Reviews for Potters Home Center Of Jacksboro

Adam in Williamsburg
Adam in Williamsburg
5 reviews Cumberland College, KY

Plumbing work

My sister bought a house and the toliet leaked in the upstairs bathroom. Rather then pay someone to come in and replace it I did it for her. I went to Potters to get what I need and they have everything there that I needed to get. The prices where good and the service there was great.

pattiycake in Jacksboro
pattiycake in Jacksboro
5 reviews Jacksboro, TN

Many many projects

My husband is always sending me to get items to do home improvement jobs and I have no idea what I am even getting but I don't have to worry about that because I just go to Potter's!! They are so helpful and all I have to do is walk in and tell them what I need they quickly locate it and I am out the door. Sometimes I am not even sure what it is I need but they do!! We live in a small time without any large chain home improvement centers (they are currently building a Lowe's) and it can be really hard to find things at the small stores however 90% of the time Potter's has just what we need! I love this store!!!!