Diversified Electric Service

Rick in Lynnwood
Rick in Lynnwood
1 review Lynnwood, WA

wiring

I had diversified electric services run a simple line from my breaker box to a heater. On the plus side, I thought that their service was prompt and the price was justified and as quoted. I have one complaint and one major problem.

My complaint is that the guy (Derek) left without collecting payment nor discussing how arrangements to pay would be made. We received a bill in the mail some time later which we paid two days after receiving. On the third day we received a phone call from the company asking about our delinquent payment. I don't think they were harassing us; I am guessing that their bookwork is so bad that they can not keep track of accounts.

Three weeks after the work was done, half of our outlets went out in our kitchen. I had a friend inspect the breaker box and we found that the wiring was connected incorrectly. It was a simple connection that any beginning electrician could do.

I don't recommend this place.