Pleasant Nursery Incorporated

May in Springfield
May in Springfield
6 reviews Springfield, IL

gardening supplies

Not only does this place have just about everything a gardener could need, but it is absolutely beautiful. I needed to find a few last minute things for my garden, and it was toward the end of gardening season. This was the only place in town that I was able to find some of what I needed, and what they didn't have they were more than willing to help me find. I ended up ordering the rest of my supplies through them, and it was completely hassle free. I'd without a doubt recommend doing business with this company.