HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Reviews for Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Fence repair

Hello, had major fence damage after a storm during the winter, two posts broken/uprooted and several panels knocked down.

After my insurance company authorized the repairs, I contacted Alex.

Alex came and inspected the damage in the winter, offered to do the repairs first thing in the spring.

Alex kept in contact, and last Friday removed and replaced the two damaged posts and remounted the downed panels.

I good not be happier with the professionalism, quality and speed of the work.

Thanks Alex !

thank you for the kind words.

Great service!

I've been meaning to review for a while now. Alex and his dad came by last Autumn to install a fence for us after we had had he property surveyed. It was October, and no other fence company I contacted would do the work as it was late in the season.

Alex and his dad had the fence up within two days, and it looks fantastic.

Two of the palings had warped over winter, so i called Alex and he came to replace the next day.

I would highly recommend thus company.

Thank you!

Wilson in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Wilson in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Exceptional!

We had to get a 60 feet of fence replaced. Our old one was leaning towards one side. Alex and his dad came in and did everything efficienctly. As a home owner, this was one of the more hassle free projects I've experienced. Kudos to Alex and his dad, this is an awesome family business and I wish them all the best!!

Denise and John in Weston
Denise and John in Weston

Wooden cedar fence & gate

We recently had a fence and gate added to our driveway/yard. Alex came promptly and gave a very reasonable quote. On installation day Alex and his dad were prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. When I arrived home after the work was completed I was overjoyed! I couldn't believe the workmanship! We have had many compliments and are more than happy to recommend Toronto Fence. We look forward to more projects with Alex and his dad!

Fence

I wanted a 60 feet fence; I found out that this was not long enough for one company. Another one, highly rated, working in the area was not interested in talking to me. So I was delighted that Alex was willing to drop by... A couple of weeks later (some minor delay was due to underground utilities being slow at marking lines), the fence is up and looking great. As privacy was my main concern, Alex made an excellent suggestion to guarantee this feature. Great job, efficient workers. Could not ask for more.

Peter in the Beach
Peter in the Beach

Fence Replacement

Alex and his father were prompt, courteous and very professional in providing an estimate and constructing our fence. The price was very reasonable and the work was done exactly as we asked and when they said it would be done. Everything was cleaned up and we were left with an excellent fence with no mess. I would recommend Toronto Fence with no hesitation.

Luke in Toronto
Luke in Toronto

Micro-sienna pressure treated fence install

We recently had a micro-sienna fence installed. Alex was very thorough and did an excellent job answering all my questions. He showed up on time. A hard worker, he was very professional and did a great job. Toronto Fence exceeded my expectations.
I would highly recommend using them to anyone!

Bob Reid in Toronto
Bob Reid in Toronto

Fence rebuild

Good Experience

This was the first time we used Toronto Fence. The job was pretty big and required them to set thirty posts in order to build our fence. Alex and his crew performed the service. He was polite, cleaned everything, and did a great job. I would recommend their service

Carol H. from Toronto
Carol H. from Toronto

New wooden fence

Unfortunately my opinion has changed, so I decided I needed to remove my positive review. I don't want to say anything negative, so I will not say anything. I have no comment.

Review has 1 previous version