HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in Toronto  >  Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Reviews for Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole

Carol in North york
Carol in North york

Fence and 2 gates

We are very pleased with our good looking, strong and sturdy fence and gates. Alex and his dad work well together as a team. The project was done according to their schedule as outlined to us . Cleaned up when the project was completed. Alex and his dad were very professional and patient in answering our many questions. They were on time and Alex always responded to our emails. Looking forward to referring Toronto Fence.
C & H B
Sep/17

Jason Ross from Toronto
Jason Ross from Toronto

Fence repair and replacement.

We have no complaints after using Toronto Fence for repairing fencing that was damaged and/or completely removed over the course of excavation for the foundation of our new home addition.

After having accumulated more experience with every trade imaginable we've learned that sometimes it can be difficult to find people that show up when they say they're going to show up and do what they promise they're going to do. Toronto Fence were on time and completed on schedule and made quick work of our fence. They carefully adhered to the property line and city bylaw requirements for the construction and matched the remainder of our original fence well.

Thanks Jason for your Business.

Kristi Elborne in Toronto
Kristi Elborne in Toronto

Beautiful fence!

Alex and his Dad did a fantastic job on our fence. I had a very specific design in mind and Alex was amazing to work with in making it happen - on budget!

Thank you again for the kind words. I hope you and your family enjoy your new fence.

andrew.trachsell in Toronto
andrew.trachsell in Toronto

Removal and replacement of damaged fence

Very pleased with the work. Had a fence that had been damaged by a fallen tree.

They removed the old fence and installed a new one. They were quick, efficient and did solid work. I was impressed that they had minimal impact on my existing garden and flowers.

Awesome!

Thank you for your business.

Fence

Alex came up with an interesting design that respected our budget. He and his team were respecful. He respected the initial timetable and was always available for any question. We are very happy!

thank you for your business.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto

Fence repair

Hello, had major fence damage after a storm during the winter, two posts broken/uprooted and several panels knocked down.

After my insurance company authorized the repairs, I contacted Alex.

Alex came and inspected the damage in the winter, offered to do the repairs first thing in the spring.

Alex kept in contact, and last Friday removed and replaced the two damaged posts and remounted the downed panels.

I good not be happier with the professionalism, quality and speed of the work.

Thanks Alex !

thank you for the kind words.

Great service!

I've been meaning to review for a while now. Alex and his dad came by last Autumn to install a fence for us after we had had he property surveyed. It was October, and no other fence company I contacted would do the work as it was late in the season.

Alex and his dad had the fence up within two days, and it looks fantastic.

Two of the palings had warped over winter, so i called Alex and he came to replace the next day.

I would highly recommend thus company.

Thank you!

Wilson in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
Wilson in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Exceptional!

We had to get a 60 feet of fence replaced. Our old one was leaning towards one side. Alex and his dad came in and did everything efficienctly. As a home owner, this was one of the more hassle free projects I've experienced. Kudos to Alex and his dad, this is an awesome family business and I wish them all the best!!

Denise and John in Weston
Denise and John in Weston

Wooden cedar fence & gate

We recently had a fence and gate added to our driveway/yard. Alex came promptly and gave a very reasonable quote. On installation day Alex and his dad were prompt, professional and a pleasure to work with. When I arrived home after the work was completed I was overjoyed! I couldn't believe the workmanship! We have had many compliments and are more than happy to recommend Toronto Fence. We look forward to more projects with Alex and his dad!

More about Toronto Fence & Mr. Mole