Builders

Home renovation

86 Marsdale Drive
St Catharines
L2R 6P9

I can't stop raving about my experience working with Sheldon Sulman of Sheldon Homes! I never thought a renovation could be FUN, but Sheldon made it so. He is a very creative guy, with a terrific sense of humour, enormous energy, and incredible knowledge and skill.

He came in everyday to monitor the work of the trades, kept everyone to a strict timeline, gave me detail projected costs and came in under!

The result is spectacular. I'm so proud of my home now and enjoying it thoroughly. Thank you, Sheldon!

Cimedaca
Cimedaca
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Contractor

Wonderful vision, but 6weeks turned into 13 weeks. Lack of information about what was going on. When confronted with facts about unreasonable delay, lost temper, swearing, etc. Get EVERYTHING -ESP. Time frame - in written contract up front.

This is not a good example of our methods nor the relationships we make. Building a quality,custom product with exceptional detail means some projects can deviate from planned. Unfortunately in this case, the wait for trades was longer than anticipated and while we worked through managing our trades in our work in progress at that time, the homeowner was disappointed with the timing. Once again we apologize for not meeting the homeowners expectations and any inconvenience. We hope they continue to find joy in the end product.

Looking for Builders pros in St. Catharines?