Zoltech Hardwood Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
887 Bathurst St. Toronto ON M5R 3G2
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  Zoltech Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Zoltech Hardwood Flooring

lms in Toronto
lms in Toronto

Not recommended

I had my hardwood floors buffed and re-coated by Zoltech. Unfortunately, Zoltan applied a water-based urethane over the existing oil-based urethane on my hardwood. As a result, my floors are scratching very easily and the finish is lifting off in places. I can scratch off the urethane with my finger nail. I have called him and e-mailed him and he has not responded. It looks like my only recourse is to completely refinish my floors.

Tracy
Tracy

New Engineered Hardwood Flooring Throughout Entire House, Incl Stairs

I've used Zoltech for new engineered hardwood flooring throughout two houses now (both with the same flooring because I loved it so much: Kentwood Kalispell in Brushed Oak, pictured here).

The owner Zoltan is a really great guy. He'll come and do the quote for you but isn't onsite for the work - not a problem because his team is superb. They aren't the cheapest by any stretch so one star removed for that but they get the job done right, the first time, and they are quick to respond to calls and resolve issues. I personally would rather pay a little more than some of their competitors to know that I'm getting an A+ job - floors are not something you want to have to re-do because of poor installation or change with trends.

Working in the real estate industry, the biggest issue I see with flooring is poor sub-floors. It breaks my heart to see gorgeous, new hardwood with dips and "soft spots" because the contractor hasn't taken the time and care to ensure that the sub-floor levels out any wonky areas and is thick enough for a good feeling underfoot.

Zoltan's crew does wonders - even in my last home which was a total gut-job Victorian with the most uneven floors I've ever had. They came out as close to perfect as you can get a century home.

yorkmills
yorkmills

flooring

Zoltech Hardwood Flooring
416-936-8113
887 Bathurst St.
Toronto
M5R 3G2

zoltech = perfection in hardwood flooring!! - the company delivered an amazing quality product combined with a truly perfect on time installation despite our time delays and we are absolutely 100% happy... zoltech deserves a solid 100% five star rating.....

More about Zoltech Hardwood Flooring

Hardwod floring instalation and refinishing.