Yorkville Carpet Care Company

Blinds Cleaning & Repairing
HomeStars  >  Blinds Cleaning & Repairing in Toronto  >  Yorkville Carpet Care Company

Reviews for Yorkville Carpet Care Company

Window Blind Cleaning

Yorkville Carpet Care provided a phone estimate which was within 10% of the final quote for the job.

They arrived on time to remove the blinds and delivered the blinds on schedule. I was regularly updated as to their progress.

The blinds look great.

Communication is key. We often find little things that should be brought to the clients attention. And communication avoids surprises when the items are being cleaned and/or returned

M. Cassier in Toronto
M. Cassier in Toronto

Carpet Cleaning

Today was the best day ever! Avery and his crew arrived on time, were amazingly prepared , and did a SUPER job of cleaning Bedroom carpeting and two of my Oriental rugs. They went beyond the call of service , and even reworked a few stains that were exceptionally set-in the carpeting. I would recommend them in an instant. Just fabulous!

We're glad that we got the carpets cleaned to your satisfaction. And we even removed some spots that looked like they were permanent

Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Blind cning

I had 6 Hunter Douglas blinds cleaned. Avery and his team were fast, professional and courteous. One of the blinds hangs in the kitchen and had never been cleaned. It was very dirty and greasy. It came back sparkling clean. From the time I made the call to the time my blinds were rehung, it was less than 3 days. And they clened the valence as well. I highly recommend this company.

We take great satisfaction in fulfilling and exceeding clients expectations

Marlene in Richmond Hill
Marlene in Richmond Hill

Blind Cleaning

Unfortunately I did not know about Avery early enough, and used another company "We Do Blinds" who ruined my Hunter Douglas blinds and then charged me for new blinds that smelled like skunk. Avery was honest in saying he was unsure whether the problem could be fixed, and consulted with others regarding the issue. He was prompt in making an appointment, called when he was delayed by an hour and diligently worked on my blinds. He followed up with me regularly to see the state of the blinds. Most recently he again came to my place to determine if there was anything else that could be done to rectify the disaster of the other company. I would highly recommend him and his team. I left my key with the concierge and Avery and his team worked on their own in my condo. I trusted him thoroughly. Avery offered continued assistance in trying do determine why the inferior product given to me has this embedded smell, and I appreciated his support.

We tried our best, but the odour in the fabric was permanent

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Hunter Douglas blind repair.

Our oversized Hunter Douglas blind needed restringing. Because of its size the job was a challenge every step of the way. Avery was prompt, professional and caring every step of the way. We're thrilled!

Thank you. We knew that we would be able to help repair, clean and reinstall the blind. We overcame a few challenges but, in the end, the blind was returned and is as good as new. Thanks for trusting Yorkville Carpet Care

MWM
MWM

Thank you for Removing the Stain on my new Carpet!!

I had a nasty yellow stain on my new ivory carpet caused by my dog vomiting. I tried to clean it and the stain would not come out. I called another carpet cleaning company and when they came to look they tried and said it would not come out - then I heard about Avery! Not only is he a true pleasure to deal with - professional and very responsive - but he came 3 times until the stain was out! Thank you so much Avery!! I am very appreciative. I will definitely use this company again and recommend them to my friends and family!

Sometimes tough spots and spills require a few visits so that they can be removed fully

Jonah in Toronto
Jonah in Toronto

Carpet and apolstery cleaning

Yorkville Carpet Care is a very professional service. They responded immediately. They are both professional and reliable. They are very thorough and listen to you needs. Worth every penny. I would use them again for sure.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

The Most Incredible Service!!

I have used Yorkville Carpet Care for many years. They have cleaned my carpets, drapes and sofas. They have scotch guarded all my couches and dining chairs. Items like red wine and pomegranate come out with ease. Each time I use there service, I am impressed. Most recently I had damage on my ultra suede couch from the heat of a computer charger. I called Yorkville Carpet Care and once again they fix my problems. They are very professional and reliable. I highly recommend using Yorkville Carpet Care.

Thank you. A large part of the service we provide is dealing with client issue and resolving them. The key is how to treat the issue and to clean it properly. We try to walk our clients through the 'Panic' mode and resolve the issue through communication and advice

AK in Toronto
AK in Toronto

carpets and blinds

Yorkville Carpet Care arrived on time as promised and completed the job on time, just as promised. The cleaning was top notch. And they also noticed that my silhouette blinds (they are expensive Hunter Douglas ones) needed cleaning. They took them out, cleaned them and re-installed them in the same day. They look 100x better. Very happy with Yorkville Carpet care!!

Upholstery Cleaning

Amazing experience with Avery and Yorkville Carpet Care! I had cream fabric couches and chairs cleaned and they look almost new. Prompt, reliable, excellent service and very professional. I will be referring to family and friends. Thank you.

More about Yorkville Carpet Care Company

Yorkville Carpet Care was established in 1992 to fill a need for residential and commercial clients looking for superior carpet, upholstery and window treatment care by using environmentally safe and effective dry methods.

All of our cleaning systems are safe for children and pets, require very little drying time, and are recommended by all major carpet mills, quality furniture craftsmen, and high-end window treatment companies such as Hunter Douglas™.