York Appliance

HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Leaside  >  York Appliance

Reviews for York Appliance

Thomia in Old Toronto
Thomia in Old Toronto

Vacuume Repair and great deal on food mixer

My wife and I took our vacuum cleaner to York Appliance for repair, we were expecting to pay over $200, the service representative assessed the damage and they were able to repair while we waited and the total cost was less than 1/3 of our expectation and it included the parts. We also managed to get a great deal purchasing Sunbeam food mixer, the store has lots of selections, we recommended for everyone.

John Laberge in Toronto
John Laberge in Toronto

maintenance on my vacuum cleaner

It was my second time getting my vacuum fixed(broken belt , clogged filter). They were fast, so polite and very knowledgeable. I would recommend their store to all mt friends.

pat sky from Old Toronto
pat sky from Old Toronto
22 reviews Old Toronto, ON

repairing old appliances

I have gone to this store for almost 20 years, asking them to fix a variety of vacuums, coffee pots and so on. They have always been reasonably priced, often thrown in a bonus, and have been clear when it can no longer be fixed.

They have even fixed vacuum hoses so that I do not need to invest in a new one.

They are also very knowledgeable about all the appliances they sell, so I trust them a lot. It is so good to be able to rely on what the staff say and it is saves me a lot of time not having to research so much because I know they carry good quality appliances.