Woody Woodmaker

sarah in Scarborough
sarah in Scarborough
2 reviews SCARBOROUGH, ON

shelf

I had to get a shelf counter made and these guys did an amazing job. The only thing was they were too far for me but if they lived closer to my house i would definitely ask them to do more stuff for me. The counter shelf was done very very well and everyone loves it.

Brigitte from Weston
Brigitte from Weston

Repaired a vintage harvest table

I had purchased a seriously damaged harvest table from the classifeids. It was very wobbly and had huge gouges and holes from the previous owner's botched repair job. Sami came to my home to look at the table, gave me a very reasonable quote, took the table with him and delivered it back to my home after he repaired it. The table looks fantastic! I was so pleased! He managed to repair and restore the table beyond my expectations. Sami and and his partner Fariba provided excellent customer service and quality.