White Glove Cleaning Services (No Longer In Business)

House & Apartment Cleaning
Pickering ON
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Pickering  >  White Glove Cleaning Services (No Longer In Business)

Reviews for White Glove Cleaning Services (No Longer In Business)

Brittney from Pickering
Brittney from Pickering

Condo Clean

White Glove Cleaning provided me with monthly condo cleaning services. They are timely, provide a quality service, and are flexible with appointments. I would highly recommend this service love coming home to a clean place

Ajax homeowner in Ajax
Ajax homeowner in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Home cleaning after moving out

I would not recommend this service. Residue left on the counters, failed to wash the 2 windows we requested, half the family room floor was still dirty, kitchen stove still had dirt, ledge in the entryway was dirty from items they left on it and above all, they left our home unlocked and didn't call us as previously discussed for us to come and lock up. And all this after they came prior to cleaning to disuss what was to be done and price. Even more disappointed at the customer service when I called afterwards. They took my cash and high-tailed it out the door half an hour later. No attention to detail probably because they had my cash upfront and because it was a moving out clean-up but we still expected our money's worth so the new people have a nice place. i'll be spending my evening tonight recleaning.

According to our own privacy policy, White Glove Cleaning Services cannot comment in a public forum other than to say that we provide a satisfaction guarantee to all our clients.

Jill from White Glove Cleaning Services
Jill from White Glove Cleaning Services

Home cleaning

White Glove Cleaning has been cleaning my home now for 3 years. I have been very satisfied with the service. They take special care of my high gloss living room floor and all their products are environmentally friendly.

My investment in White Glove's services has contributed greatly to the value of my home.

Rachel from Pickering
Rachel from Pickering

Cleaning Service

I had White Glove Cleaning come into my home and they did an excellent job. Jill is friendly and her staff is wonderful as well. They are always on time and Jill is always there to make sure the cleaning is done just right. I would recommend them to anyone of my friends. Thanks for all the hard work White Glove has done for me.

Judi in Pickering
Judi in Pickering
1 review ,

White Glove Cleaning by Jill & Staff Pickering

Jill and her staff cleaned my home expertly and thoroughly during the last two years. They helped me cleaning when job demands did not permit me to, and then unexpectedly for four months after surgery, and frequently for two years after, Jill and staff at White Glove came in and did more than the regular cleaning for me, at a very reasonable cost. The quality of their work, and friendship I found in Jill, gave me not only the physical help I needed, but emotional support with their caring to go the extra mile. They are the best in Pickering Thankyou Jill & staff.

Lisa in Scarborough (Guildwood area)
Lisa in Scarborough (Guildwood area)

housecleaning

Jill and Kathleen are great. They are pleasant, hardworking and get right to task as soon as they arrive. I found them to be VERY reliable and quite accomodating and flexible when I've needed to book extra time OR reschedule. I am also very pleased with the quality of their work.

Buyer beware
Buyer beware

White Glove Cleaning

Jill and her crew would not show up and would make some excuse up to justify not being there. Damaged furniture and never said anything. Residue left on counters and sinks. She seems very nice but don't be fooled. Not recommended!!!

Dear Buyer, we guarantee all our cleans. It's all over our advertisements. We don't leave your home until you're satisfied. It's unfortunate that things break from time to time, but we do replace everything we break. Customer Service is very important to us. Jill O'Donoghue, owner

CG. Pickering
CG. Pickering

9.8/10

Cleaning Our Home

Jill from White Glove cleaning is a very nice person,and gives great prices and she gets the house clean from top to bottom without any problems.

Thanks Jill for everything