Gulf Coast True Value Hardware

Review for Gulf Coast True Value Hardware

aconces in Englewood
aconces in Englewood
5 reviews , FL

I decided to repaint my daughter's room and went to True Value for the paint purchase

I went in to see what kind of paint was available and I still was not sure what color I wanted. I knew I wanted a shade of purple but was unsure how dark or light I wanted it. One of the paint employees asked me about the set up of the room and suggested a few different shade options. I did agree upon a light lavendar and it made the room look wonderful! The employee also threw in a paint splatter mat for free!