Wellmax Hardwood Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
104-11511 Bridgeport Rd Richmond BC V6X 1T4
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Richmond  >  Wellmax Hardwood Flooring

Reviews for Wellmax Hardwood Flooring

Yvonne in Richmond
Yvonne in Richmond
1 review RICHMOND, BC

laminated flooring

Friendly service. They showed up as schedule and got the whole job done on time. They made my living room, hallway, and stairs look great. Very reasonable price and the work done are good. I will recommend Wellmax to my friends.

kamy
kamy
1 review Vancouver, BC

living and dining area

we found the quality is good; in fact it is cheaper than home depot or rona if we compare the same product. we also found they have all kinds of colours for customers to choose.

Tammy - Richmond
Tammy - Richmond

7.8/10

Whole first floor- kitechen, hall, bath, livingroo

Refered to me by a co-worker, they were so happy that I thought I would try them. They showed up on time, charged the quoted price and were on time with schedule. Very friendly.