Weed A Way Ltd.

Lawn Maintenance
7595 Danbro Crescent Mississauga ON L5N 6P9

Reviews for Weed A Way Ltd.

RWG in Mississauga
RWG in Mississauga

Worst Customer Care and Response Time

I wont know how their service would be, but they showed me the picture of their bad work ethics in the beginning. It has been 15 days now since i first contacted them. No one would take your call (always on voice mail) and you need to leave voice mail message. It wasn't coincidence either, I tried calling them 2 times more but same result. Then after 10 days i got call back when I was at office. I called back and female on phone told me their response time is 5-6 days. She told me some one gonna call me soon. Please People, if this is their state of affairs for service at starting , imagine what kind of service they gonna provide after. No I would never recommend their services to any one. I am 15-20 days late for my lawn care (which needed urgent care) due to inefficiency of this unreliable organization.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

It was a great work

In 2018 I have hired weed away to look after my personal home and then also hired them to look after the grass for 2 of my rental properties. The tenants are happy with the way the grass looks as before it was builder grade and the weeds just completely took over. For curb appeal being a real estate agent I find the services worth it as it adds a lot of value while making the home owners happy.

Hi Jason thank you for taking the time to review our company we are glad that our services have made a difference on your property!

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Law Care Services

I hhave used this company for about 2 years, and I am happy with the

I have used this company for 2 years to look after my lawn, and I am happly with their services.

improvements on lawn, all most no weeds, particuparly those yellow weeds in this month.

The only questions I am going to ask is that, if I want to re-seed some of my lawn and add the top soils , what's the additional cost ? Or I can order the top soil and your technician just add that for me.

Do your company also provide other maintence services for the lawn ?

Appreciate your reply.

Willy Wong P.Eng.

Hi Willy, thanks for the kind words we really appreciate it and are would like to help you with the grass seed and soil. Our company would recommend an aeration with over seeding and then would ask that you apply a thin layer of soil on top to coat the seeds. Watering for the next 10-14 days after the application has been done is advised.

Any of our staff can further answer your questions at 9058583100

Reggie in Toronto
Reggie in Toronto

Good result

My family has really enjoyed the use of our back yard last summer and hired weed away to get rid of the prickly weeds which my kids hated to step on kicking the soccer ball around. Our lawn is weed free and we just signed up for the 2021 season and look forward to the same results. We have recommended services to friends and family as our experience was positive.

Reggie thanks for the review we are glad to hear you have been able to use your property with your family. We also look forward to looking after your property again this year and making sure that the weeds stay away.

From all of us at weed away thank you!

Bob
Bob

Lawn improvements

The lawn had taken a big turn when we hired weed away to look after the grass we started to see weeds go away and the grass thicken up we are happy to say this was worth the investment as we have always struggled with our lawn we see improvements now.

Hi Bob glad to hear that our lawn programs have helped you with your property! We at Weed Away appreciate the review from you.

Emila Lucia
Emila Lucia

Happy

Grubs have destroyed my lawn for the 20 years I have lived at my home and ordered the treatment last year and the damage was minimal which I am very happy about. People have always told me to cut the trees down on my property as they are the reason for the bugs, but they are too pretty and also too big to cut down. I am hoping that we can fully get rid of the grubs this year as I have already booked my application and program.

Thank you emila we appreciate the review happy to hear that the grub issue is u see control we will ensure that your lawn is protected again this year.

Mohammad
Mohammad

Lawn service

The lawn care services provided by this company has been really good we started off with them in 2020 and have continued using their services this year. Our lawn has been fertilized and the grass is starting to grow already. From a curb appeal that wasn’t nice to what we have now it has certainly turned around for the better we would recommend these guys to family and friends who are struggling with the grass like we were.

Hi Mohammad thank you for your review we appreciate it and look forward to servicing your lawn again this year.

Ashley
Ashley

Project weed free lawn

We have always wanted to have a weed free lawn as a family of 5 our children really enjoy getting use out of the back yard in the summer months. The thistles were taking over and we decided to hire weed away to come and see if they could improve the yard. After a couple
Of treatments our yard had no weeds at all the kids could go out and play without worrying about stepping on a big prickly weed. We are thrilled with the outcome and will continue services at our home.

Ashley we are happy to hear that your family can enjoy your yard without any weeds bothering you!

All the best in 2021 thanks for the review

Britney
Britney

Lawncare program

Our lawn was fantastic last year we had the team come in for regular scheduled visits to our home and they performed weed control and fertilzer to our lawn. The grass grew and we literally had next to no weeds. Chris was out today one of the technicians and was pleasant he put down our spring application so we are looking forward to having green grass again!

Thank you for your feed back Britney we appreciate it!

Ted
Ted

Property maintance

Hired the company to take care of my weeds and that’s what they did we really had them under control and improved the overall appearance of our house! We have recommended the services to a couple of people

We appreciate you recommending the company and are glad that our services have made a difference. We hope to care for your grass this spring again!

Weed away

More about Weed A Way Ltd.

Lawn Care Specialists who guarantee a healthy & green lawn
Weed-A-Way is one of Canada's largest independent, family-owned and operated green lawn care companies. For over 4 decades our professional lawn care and weed control services have served customers in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown, and Caledon.

Keeping a lawn vibrant, lush green, free of weeds, safe from insects and pests, is a shared responsibility between our professional staff and the home owner whose lawn we care for. A responsibility that we take very seriously and are deeply committed to.

Download our Lawn Care Tips to stay on top of lawn maintenance.

Now there’s a way to stop thinking "The grass is greener on the other side"! Weed-A-Way’s premium lawn care products and services will make your dream lawn a stunning reality. Here’s how:

*As industry leaders and certified IPM (Integrated Pest Management) specialists, our lawn care programs utilize the most advanced turf management practices and products.

*Our lawn amendment treatments as well as lawn care programs promote a vibrant landscape.

*Depending upon weather conditions, we use a combination of Liquid and Granular fertilizers. Of course, if you prefer Granular, just let us know.

*We guarantee results with our fertilizer and weed control programs. If after an application stubborn weed persists we'll come back and re-spray at no charge.

Our services consist of the following programs and additional services:

*Basic (Fertilizer & Weed Control) Lawn Care Program

*Intermediate Organic Lawn Care Program

*Advanced Lawn Care Program

*Weed Control: FIESTA: A highly-recommended timely weed control which is composed of iron and is odourless, Fiesta kills the weeds but does not harm the lawn. It is applied by our highly qualified technicians throughout your season long program. Weeds compete with grass and plants for nutrients, water and sunlight. Broadleaf weeds are usually the greatest threat. If not dealt with quickly, they can destroy all your hard work. Effective weed control solutions from Weed-A-Way lawn services will ensure a healthy and vibrant lawn. We have extensive experience in dealing with various types of weeds like dandelion, broadleaf plantain, etc., and know how to deal with each one.

*Core Aeration: The secret to a lush, green lawn is core aeration. Soil compacts over time and especially with traffic. Core aeration allows nutrients, water and oxygen to reach grass roots more easily. However, lawn aeration is more than just punching holes in the ground. You must have the proper equipment and be willing to set aside a couple of hours for aeration. It’s also important to know when your garden needs core aeration. Weed-A-Way’s lawn services take the trial and error out of grass treatments. We make sure that the grass is always green on your side of the fence.

*Grub Treatment: Typically, grubs attack grass roots. A damaged root system results in a poor quality lawn with dirty, yellowish brown patches. Timely grub treatment from Weed-A-Way will avoid the huge expense of replacing your lawn as well as eliminate the threat of skunks and raccoons that feed on them. By using natural grub treatments like nematodes (naturally occurring microscopic worms) to destroy them and alfalfa treatments to stimulate roots, increase growth and drought resistance, our efficient lawn services will ensure a strong and healthy turf.

*Crab Grass Control: Crabgrass forms thick clumps of light green leaves that are highly competitive with turf grasses. It turns brownish red in mid to late summer. Timely treatments are the most effective way to deal with crabgrass. Since this lawn problem germinates from seeds in spring it’s extremely important to apply the crabgrass control treatment before germination takes place.

*Lime Treatment: In order to have healthy soil that supports grass growth, it is important to maintain the appropriate pH (acidity) balance. Using lime treatment is often the best solution. Although some lawn experts recommend lime treatment before starting a lawn, applications on mature turf also have several benefits. However, in order for your lime treatment to be effective, you must have knowledge of your soil’s pH levels. Our experienced lawn services will analyze a soil sample before applying lime treatment to your grass. We make sure we get it done right.

*Surface Insect Control: Chinch bugs, sod webworms, cutworms and other surface insects usually strike in the summer. They are so small and usually buried in the lawn thatch; that’s why it so hard to spot them. Very often insect ridden grass looks dry and you might think it simply needs watering. Since your lawn is already stressed with the heat, drought-like conditions, weeds and traffic, the damage is greater. Weed-A-Way surface insect treatment means identifying your problems quickly and correctly, and then taking the appropriate control measures to eliminate the pests.

*Overseeding and Core Aeration: Core aeration makes your overseeding efforts worthwhile. By unplugging the soil in a methodical way, you can remove thatch and reduce soil compaction as well as increase success of weed, surface insect and lime treatments. But a significant benefit of core aeration with regard to overseeding is that it allows the nutrients to reach the seeds and roots faster. Our expert lawn services can handle your overseeding and core aeration requirements to ensure proper effectiveness.