Weed-A-Way Ltd.

Lawn Maintenance

Reviews for Weed-A-Way Ltd.

caothutanphu in Toronto
caothutanphu in Toronto

Happy with the service!

Had this company done our lawn last summer and was pretty impressed with them. Never had a company in to do the lawn before so wasn't sure what to expect, but turned out really nice we're going to use them again this year. Got a deal when I signed up in the spring, so I got their top of the line package with the aerating and seeding. They came did the fertilizer all summer and weed killer a couple of times, which helped definitely help get rid of the weeds. My wife and I both noticed an improvement in the grass by the end of the summer and it was nice not have to spend weekends pulling weeds. My wife and I both noticed an improvement in the grass by the end of the summer and it was nice not have to spend weekends pulling weeds. Good value, seems like a lot of service for the money. Overall, very happy with service.

Skylar in Toronto
Skylar in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Lawncare

Weed away lawncare thank you for the great work you did on my lawn. My mother’s house is serviced by weed away too, and the lawns looks almost as good as mine. Thank you to the weed away team. Cheers

dawsonbarbrazx in Toronto
dawsonbarbrazx in Toronto

Quality service!

We have priced out products to do the lawn ourselves, but it doesn’t make any sense because Weed Away is roughly around the same cost and they guarantee the work.

dorisroeder325 in Toronto
dorisroeder325 in Toronto

Enjoyable experience!

I very much enjoy the service that Weed Away has provided us over the last few years. We started with them about 3 seasons ago because we had no time to do the work ourselves. Our lawn now always looks good and we are happy to pay for the service. I don't usually see the people who come to the house because we are at work, but find the information they leave very useful. Any questions we had were answered quickly by their customer service. We will use you guys again for the upcoming season.

Timmaddock in Bracebridge
Timmaddock in Bracebridge
1 review Bracebridge, ON

Lawncare

I’m new to weed away lawncare this year. I must say my wife and I are really excited and happy with our lawn this year. We have signed up with weed away for next season as well. We have already told our friends about the great service we had. Tyler was our technician for most of the year and he is such a nice person and did a great job at giving me knowledge on how to keep my grass green. My issue was I was cutting my lawn too short and I didn’t realize this until he pointed it out to me. Anyway thanks weed away I hope you appreciate my review.

dawnwilbanks738 in Toronto
dawnwilbanks738 in Toronto

Thanks again!

We were very pleased with the services provided by Weed Award this year. Staff has been always helpful and our grass is in great shape now! We were also pleased with the evaluation and progress from the lawn which the company gave us throughout the season! Thanks again!

guzmanchadwick3 in Toronto
guzmanchadwick3 in Toronto

Quality work at fair price!

When I first moved in two years ago, my lawn was the worst looking on the street. The previous owners did not do anything to control weeds or encourage grass growth. I ordered there their services to start improving the lawn. Within our first summer with them, our lawn became full of grass and no weeds. Now our lawn is the greenest and fullest lawn on the street. I am very pleased with the level of expertise that is displayed by the company. They provide me with a report card that lets me know if I am watering enough or not enough, and other tips for maintaining a healthy lawn in between there their visits. I have recommended these guys to all my neighbors and anybody else that wants a great lawn care company to provide for you.

tilleringofrichard in Toronto
tilleringofrichard in Toronto

Amazing!

I started with Weed Away Home Lawn Care last year and have been very impressed with the service I've received, as well as the results for my lawn! Despite last summer's dry weather and minimal rainfall, my lawn stayed thick and green with very little watering required. I'm very particular when it comes to looking after my lawn. The over-seeding applications have virtually eliminated any weeds I previously held by crowding them out with fresh, new blades of grass. Several of my neighbors have commented on how nice my lawn looks and I have recommended Weed Away to all of them, without hesitation. I'm looking forward to the start of another season.

HOWARDS DRYWALL
HOWARDS DRYWALL

Lawncare services

Great company to get work done for you very pleasant and energetic people.9there prices are very affordable,most of all your lawn will be green and weedless.Give them a call they will leave a smile.

More about Weed-A-Way Ltd.

Lawn Care Specialists who guarantee a healthy & green lawn
Weed-A-Way is one of Canada's largest independent, family-owned and operated green lawn care companies. For over 4 decades our professional lawn care and weed control services have served customers in Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Burlington, Milton, Georgetown, and Caledon.

Keeping a lawn vibrant, lush green, free of weeds, safe from insects and pests, is a shared responsibility between our professional staff and the home owner whose lawn we care for. A responsibility that we take very seriously and are deeply committed to.

Download our Lawn Care Tips to stay on top of lawn maintenance.

Now there’s a way to stop thinking "The grass is greener on the other side"! Weed-A-Way’s premium lawn care products and services will make your dream lawn a stunning reality. Here’s how:

*As industry leaders and certified IPM (Integrated Pest Management) specialists, our lawn care programs utilize the most advanced turf management practices and products.

*Our lawn amendment treatments as well as lawn care programs promote a vibrant landscape.

*Depending upon weather conditions, we use a combination of Liquid and Granular fertilizers. Of course, if you prefer Granular, just let us know.

*We guarantee results with our fertilizer and weed control programs. If after an application stubborn weed persists we'll come back and re-spray at no charge.

Our services consist of the following programs and additional services:

*Basic (Fertilizer & Weed Control) Lawn Care Program

*Intermediate Organic Lawn Care Program

*Advanced Lawn Care Program

*Weed Control: FIESTA: A highly-recommended timely weed control which is composed of iron and is odourless, Fiesta kills the weeds but does not harm the lawn. It is applied by our highly qualified technicians throughout your season long program. Weeds compete with grass and plants for nutrients, water and sunlight. Broadleaf weeds are usually the greatest threat. If not dealt with quickly, they can destroy all your hard work. Effective weed control solutions from Weed-A-Way lawn services will ensure a healthy and vibrant lawn. We have extensive experience in dealing with various types of weeds like dandelion, broadleaf plantain, etc., and know how to deal with each one.

*Core Aeration: The secret to a lush, green lawn is core aeration. Soil compacts over time and especially with traffic. Core aeration allows nutrients, water and oxygen to reach grass roots more easily. However, lawn aeration is more than just punching holes in the ground. You must have the proper equipment and be willing to set aside a couple of hours for aeration. It’s also important to know when your garden needs core aeration. Weed-A-Way’s lawn services take the trial and error out of grass treatments. We make sure that the grass is always green on your side of the fence.

*Grub Treatment: Typically, grubs attack grass roots. A damaged root system results in a poor quality lawn with dirty, yellowish brown patches. Timely grub treatment from Weed-A-Way will avoid the huge expense of replacing your lawn as well as eliminate the threat of skunks and raccoons that feed on them. By using natural grub treatments like nematodes (naturally occurring microscopic worms) to destroy them and alfalfa treatments to stimulate roots, increase growth and drought resistance, our efficient lawn services will ensure a strong and healthy turf.

*Crab Grass Control: Crabgrass forms thick clumps of light green leaves that are highly competitive with turf grasses. It turns brownish red in mid to late summer. Timely treatments are the most effective way to deal with crabgrass. Since this lawn problem germinates from seeds in spring it’s extremely important to apply the crabgrass control treatment before germination takes place.

*Lime Treatment: In order to have healthy soil that supports grass growth, it is important to maintain the appropriate pH (acidity) balance. Using lime treatment is often the best solution. Although some lawn experts recommend lime treatment before starting a lawn, applications on mature turf also have several benefits. However, in order for your lime treatment to be effective, you must have knowledge of your soil’s pH levels. Our experienced lawn services will analyze a soil sample before applying lime treatment to your grass. We make sure we get it done right.

*Surface Insect Control: Chinch bugs, sod webworms, cutworms and other surface insects usually strike in the summer. They are so small and usually buried in the lawn thatch; that’s why it so hard to spot them. Very often insect ridden grass looks dry and you might think it simply needs watering. Since your lawn is already stressed with the heat, drought-like conditions, weeds and traffic, the damage is greater. Weed-A-Way surface insect treatment means identifying your problems quickly and correctly, and then taking the appropriate control measures to eliminate the pests.

*Overseeding and Core Aeration: Core aeration makes your overseeding efforts worthwhile. By unplugging the soil in a methodical way, you can remove thatch and reduce soil compaction as well as increase success of weed, surface insect and lime treatments. But a significant benefit of core aeration with regard to overseeding is that it allows the nutrients to reach the seeds and roots faster. Our expert lawn services can handle your overseeding and core aeration requirements to ensure proper effectiveness.