We Do Blinds

Reviews for We Do Blinds

jennifer in Toronto
jennifer in Toronto

Work with an expert

Nick came and helped to repair 2 different types of blinds for me. I had ordered some parts to do it myself but they ended up being wrong. Luckily he came prepared to make it right. He's obviously an expert and it was a pleasure working with him. I will call him first when I encounter another issue.

Thank you for taking time to review.Most blinds can be repaired with the right parts. Appreciate your support, and looking forward to work with you in the future.

Elton in Toronto
Elton in Toronto

Blinds track repair broken clip. Track replaced.

I have 4 blinds tracks. Basically I taped up my blinds to hold them up with some strong tape, as they were in a bad state and I thought I'd have to replace all blinds tracks and was quoted $1500 for a full blinds job.
However, nick managed to fix the broken track and realign my other blinds so they can open properly!

One track had 2 clips broken(the things that hold the blinds). Nick replaced the track for me and fixed it. I mentioned I have some other tracks and I could pay extra if he could get those working. Basically I had some blinds that were backwards and causing it to jam. He also educated me that I need to open up the blinds with the chain cord before using the pull cord to open them up.

He offered a 1 year warranty on the work for the blinds and I must say I am really satisfied with the work.
Overall I'd highly recommend their service!

Thank you for taking time to review.Most vertical blinds can be repaired. Appreciate your support, and looking forward to work with you in the future.

David in Mississauga
David in Mississauga

Shutter Repair

I want to thank Nick for responding promptly to my service request to repair 5 shutters that were in disrepair and required new cufflinks to secure loose louvers. Very satisfied with his professionalism, and saved me from having to replace them at significant cost. Happy to recommend his company!

Thank you David for taking time to review.Most Shutters can be repaired and when repaired correctly can last trouble free. Appreciate your support, and looking forward to work with you in the future.

Kuan in Toronto
Kuan in Toronto

Verticle blinds track replacements

We are very happy with the repair service. Nick was quick to reply to our request on homestar, professional and courteous. I highly recommend we do blinds, especially to downtown toronto condo residents who are looking for help with blinds.

Thank you for taking time to review.Most blinds can be repaired. Appreciate your support, and looking forward to work with you in the future.

David A.
David A.

5 blinds

Nick did a wonderful job. Fixed all the blinds and made it work like new again. He also explained me how to avoid them from breaking again. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for taking time to review.Most blinds can be repaired and when repaired correctly can last trouble free. Appreciate your support, and looking forward to work with you in the future.

Dave & Lisa - North Toronto
Dave & Lisa - North Toronto

California Shutter Repairs

Excellent to work with. Quick to respond. Asked right questions and took time to understand the job. Provided an accurate and fair price. Easy to book a suitable time. Professional on site. FIVE stars!!!!

Thank you for taking time to review.Most Shutters can be repaired and when repaired correctly can last trouble free. Appreciate your support, and looking forward to work with you in the future.

gregpmartin in Redmond
gregpmartin in Redmond

Blind Repairs

Large custom blind needed new tilt rod installed. Nick was on time, professional and completed the repair within 90 minutes. Would definitely recommend for future work. Comes with 2 year warranty, which is appreciated.

Thank you for taking time to do review and your support.

antonietta in North York
antonietta in North York

Shutter Repairs

Nick was on time, very knowledgeable about window coverings and was able to fix my shutters quickly and efficiently. I'm extremely pleased with the service and professional manner in which Nick assessed the issues and made the repairs to the point where my shutters look new again. They are perfect!! I would highly recommend Nick and rate him 10 of 10. Dolores Cece (Thornhill area)

Thank you Dolores for taking time to do review and your support.Glad that you are pleased with work and looking forward to working with you in the future.

julie
julie

Shades

Nick provided excellent service and spent time reviewing all of the various options. We are very satisfied with the end product. He is incredibly knowledgeable about his products and prices are competitive with the big box stores.

Thank you for the review, kind words and support.Happy to hear that you are satisfied.Looking forward to working with you in the future.

Blind Mold Removal and Carpet Clean

Nick removed the mold and repaired our Hunter-Douglas blind from our ensuite bathroom. He made it look like new again. He also cleaned our basement carpet. He took the time to explain the process and the details about his cleaning agents. He educated us on how to clean our Persian rug as well.

Nick was a pleasure to work with.

Thank you for your support and review.l am glad of the good results and looking forward to working with you in the future.

More about We Do Blinds

We Do Blinds Clean, Repair, Install, and Sale of Child Safety Energy Efficiency Fashion Blinds Shades Silhouettes Shutters. New Hunter Douglas Shadeomatic. Clean upholstery carpets. No More Dirty Blinds We Do Blinds Add Value Elegance Beauty With A New Look! Pick up and delivery.

Shutters & Blinds
Silhouettes, Luminettes, Pirouette, Pleated, Roman, Vignette, Shutters,Verticals, Mini, Wood, Fauxwood, High-Lite, Motorization. Roller, Vienna, Duette, Top down bottom up, E-Motion, Vertiglide, Woven woods, Skylight, Solera, Platinum Technology, Roller Screens
Sales, Repairs, Installation, Removal. NO MORE DIRTY BLINDS, IN OUR CLEANING TANKS WE HAVE ULTRASONIC TRANSDUCERS THAT CREATE SOUND WAVES AT 40 THOUSAND CYCLES PER SECOUND. THESE SOUND WAVES CREATE MILLIONS OF MICROSOPIC BUBBLES, WHICH IMPLODE, CREATING A VACUM, WHICH IMPRENGNATE THEN LIFT THE DIRT FROM AN OBJECT. WHAT MAKES THIS PROCESS SO GOOD THAT THESE MICROSCOPIC BUBBLES GET INTO EVERY LITTLE CREVICE OF A BLIND LIFTING THE DIRT WITHOUT ANY ABRASVIE OR HARMFULL CLEANING.IT ALSO POLIISHES SIMILAR TO METHODS USED IN CLEANING MEDICAL EQUIMENT AND JEWERLY. OUR CLEANING PROCESS CLEANS MORE THEN JUST THE VANES OR SLATS ON BLINDS, IT ALSO CLEANS THE CORDS,WANDS, LADDERS, LUBRICATES THE HEADRAIL AS WELL. PLUS CLEAN CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY
Elite, Hunter Douglas,Shadeomatic and Pro Source for flooring needs
Elegance, Modern, Sophisticated, Child Safe, Commercial Heavy Duty,
Sales Repair Clean Install Blinds Shades and Carpets.Clean and Protect Upholstery Fabric.
1996
Cash, Cheque, E-Transfer
Upholstery & Fabric Technician
Certified Hunter Douglas Installer
IMPORTANT NOTICES We Do Blinds exercises care and uses caution in processing your Blinds, Shades, Draperies, Carpets, Upholstery Furniture and other household or office or commercial or industrial it