Water Depot Newmarket

16700 Bayview Ave Newmarket ON L3X1W1

Reviews for Water Depot Newmarket

5 reviews Aurora, ON

Water Softner and water purifier

Upon some research we decided on water depot for are water filtration and softner. We decided on them because they were local and we have purchased water there before and we thought after meeting with other companies they were priced right and there service was what wee were looking for.

Portwest
Portwest
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Purchase and installation of water softener and reverse osmosis system

I bought a water softener and reverse osmosis system at the Newmarket water depot four years ago, which they installed. Only one year later, when I went back to buy a new filter, the woman behind the counter not only told me they no longer carried the filters, and that I would have to come back and speak to a manager. Instead, I called Aqua Bon in Aurora, who came out and replaced the filters. The Aqua Bon tech also pointed out the under-sized plastic hosing installed by the Water Depot people. I've called Aqua Bon every year ever since. Just today, when re-organizing my basement, I noticed the same Water Depot plastic hose connected from my laundry tub tap running directly into a drain -- with hot water running from the tap to a drain, constantly. It had been installed by the Water Depot people. Apparently, I've been heating and draining hot water for four years, and didn't even know it. I would not recommend anybody go to Water Depot for softeners / RO systems.

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Newmarket?