Verrage Glass And Mirror Inc

Verrage Glass And Mirror Inc

Reviews for Verrage Glass And Mirror Inc

BG in Toronto
BG in Toronto

Bathroom shower and custom glass

Great product, service and installation. Great job, love my new bathroom shower and custom sandblasted glass. I brought them a picture and they made it come to life in glass. I will recommend to all my family and friends.

Michael Williams from Mississauga
Michael Williams from Mississauga

Patterned Glass

Ok so at first I hired this company to change my front door to all glass (patterned) and also the backyard sliding doors. They were very unprofessional, always late, and very rude. Thus, I had to cancel the contract midway through and pay them for what had been completed to that point....I would not recommend them to anyone! Stay away!

SM in North Toronto
SM in North Toronto

8.3/10

Glass shower enclosure

As part of our home renovation we had a glass tub/shower enclosure installed in our ensuite. Dave and Roy provided us with excellent service and a more than satisfactory final product. We would certainly recommend Verrage to others.