HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  Van-Horne Plumbing

Reviews for Van-Horne Plumbing

DickC

We had an intermittently leaking toilet for some time.
Tried to fix it myself with parts from a large American home improvement supplies retail chain, just kept leaving us with an intermittent leak, despite new parts.
Leak started to get worse, called Home Service, they sent Tony from Van Horne, he came, replaced the parts and left us with a leakless toilet. Took less than an hour.
Same thing repeated with the upstairs toilet, same failed attempts to replace parts from a large American home improvement supplies retail chain by yours truly.
Called Home Service, asked for Tony from Van Horne, Van Horne sent Tony, he came, replaced the parts and left us with a second leakless toilet. Took less than an hour.
Service was prompt, cheerful, effective and reasonable. What more could we ask for?

Gail

We were very satisfied with Nick’s prompt and courteous service in repairing a leak in the kitchen. Will not hesitate to use his services for future projects!

I'm happy that We we're able to help you out with your plumbing repairs.

Jen
1 review , ON

Nick was great. He changed my kitchen faucet. Quite knowledgeable about products. A little pricy given that the job took 20 minutes.

Thanks, with regards to the charge, there is always a minimum charge service call that includes an hour of work, it includes travel time and truck expenses. We charge by the half hour only after the first hour. This is standard with all service companies.

Thanks

lizlee6

Nick came in to fix a shower handle that had broken off and caused a leak in the shower. He was amazing! He was honest, polite, efficient and charged a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to use him again!

Thank you, good luck on your renovations. :)

laura.fusco

Nick from Van Horne Plumbing is always very punctual and professional. His work is consistently of excellent quality and his pricing is very reasonable. We only use his company for any plumbing issues we have in our home. I highly recommend this company!

Thank you, always a pleasure working with you guys. Enjoy the new Toto toilet. ;)

hcatania

Nick came promptly and in a very short time resolved the problem. I was extremely pleased and I recommended him to my mother and sister!

Always happy to help.

Heather K.

Nick is great to work with. He is very knowledgeable. He answers all your questions and respects your home. He arrived on time and did an excellent job for the price quoted. I look forward to having Nick back again!

richjo1

Nick was on time and did a great job. Every step was carefully explained. We are very happy with his work and know who to call if we need a plumber.

Happy we could help with your plumbing needs. Remember in the fall shut off your new ball valve, disconnect hose from new outside Dahl hose bib, open hose bib and drain water from stop and waste valve in house, and you will prevent any freezing.
Cheers.
Nick.

No hot water, just air coming out of the taps. Other plumbers/companies didn't really want to help.

Van Hourne plumbing called me back promptly, talked about what might be the problem, and offered me a simple solution.

Great Service, a definite recommend.

We're always happy to give advice. Good luck with the tankless hot water tank.

lionel

The work required getting a part that is not readily available. The plumber had to make a couple of trips to fix it properly. He told me where to get the part next time, so I can fix it on my own if it happens again... I really appreciated that.

I'm happy it worked out Lionel.
Cheers.
Nick

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for over 35 years.
We specialize in service work, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.