HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  Van-Horne Plumbing

jg -.
jg -.
1 review , ON

Bathroom Plumbing

We were experiencing “ Water Hammer” in an upstairs bathroom whoever we ran the garden sprinkler system. Problem was correctly diagnosed and fixed. Prompt response and very personable service.

I'm happy I was able to solve the noise issue. Thanks for the review.

JV
JV

Plumbing

Nick was extremely courteous and professional. We will definitely call upon him again for future work.

Thank you!

A.H.
A.H.

Plumbing - Relocate toilet rough-in

I hired Van-Horne Plumbing to relocate a toilet rough-in for a second floor bathroom. The bathroom had already been demolished and had access from the floor and partially via the ceiling below. Nick came by and provided what I feel is a fair quote for the work involved. I found him to be knowledgeable, honest and trustworthy in his suggestions and options which, in my experience, isn't always a common trait in the trades. After the initial visit, I opted to go ahead and have the work done.

Nick came by a few days later to finish the job. His work is neat, sturdy and without compromise on material. Most importantly, he respected the fact that our home is finished--I never once felt the need to worry about damage. Thanks to Nick, we can now accommodate a larger shower and I couldn't be more pleased with the result!

I have already committed to having them back for some plumbing work in the basement. Thank you!

Thanks for you Great review.

CK
CK

Kitchen - Valve Replacement

Nick is professional, knowlegable and efficient. Fixed the problem quickly and checked to make sure everything is working properly after the repair. Very happy with his work. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your kind words.

K T.
K T.

Outdoor tap leaking

Nick is very professional. He is punctual, very capable, respectful and efficient. He knew the problem right away with our outdoor tap and he very competently fixed it! I will definitely call him again if I need a plumber and I will not hesitate to recommend him.

Thanks!

Mel
Mel

Toilet Repair/Replacement

Very knowledgeable to troubleshoot our plumbing issue. Nick was easily accessible via phone and/or text and is excellent communicator. He was there when he said he would be there, was very efficient, tidy & polite. Would highly recommend!

Thanks Mel.

G
G

Replace hose bib & piping

Had an outdoor faucet that leaked and spurted water like the valves in the submarine movies. Tightening the packing nut as shown in YouTube’s how to do videos made the problem worse. Something definitely was busted. Time to call a professional. Nick was very quick to identify the source of the problem and solve it efficiently. Not only solve it efficiently but took additional steps to prevent another event like it to occur in the future and instructed me on it. Nick is Very pleasant to deal with. Comes on time with reasonable price. Definitely will recommend Nick to my friends and will use him on any future projects.

Thank you!

peterandhelen
peterandhelen

Under kitchen counter ( sink / tap ) leak

We found Nick efficient in handling our leak concerns. His explanations were reassuring, asking that we call if the situation recurred. We would definitely recommend Van Horne Plumbing.

I'm happy I was able to repair that Moen faucet.

Take care.

Cyndie
Cyndie

New kichen sink and pipes, fixed toilet, new water turn off to the house.

Nick came at the appointed times, worked efficiently, and left everything clean and tidy. On the first visit he repaired the kitchen pipes and changed the taps as well as fixing one toilet. We needed a second visit because I had to have the city turn off the water first so that a new in house water turn off could be installed as the existing one was not functional. All the work he did was completed to my satisfaction. Nick was friendly and helpful. He answered all my questions. I would recommend Van-Horne Plumbing to others.

Thank you for your kind words. I'm happy you now have a functioning water meter valve.

P. W.
P. W.

Water pipe burst

Excellent service.
Great problem solving to locate source of leak in a very confined area.
Plumber came on time & explained work needed to repair problem.
Would recommend this service without hesitation.
Will use this plumber again as needed

Thank you.

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for 40 years.
We specialize in service work, SMALL Jobs, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.