HomeStars  >  Plumbing in North York  >  Van-Horne Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Van-Horne Plumbing

No hot water, just air coming out of the taps. Other plumbers/companies didn't really want to help.

Van Hourne plumbing called me back promptly, talked about what might be the problem, and offered me a simple solution.

Great Service, a definite recommend.

Job Price

We're always happy to give advice. Good luck with the tankless hot water tank.

lionel

The work required getting a part that is not readily available. The plumber had to make a couple of trips to fix it properly. He told me where to get the part next time, so I can fix it on my own if it happens again... I really appreciated that.

Job Price

I'm happy it worked out Lionel.
Cheers.
Nick

Sandy K.

Nick answered my call personally. I didn't have to waste my time waiting for call backs. I just told him I was counting on him to do the job and give me the going rate because I am a very busy working mom of triplets. He came promptly. He took a look, explained and showed me the problem and what he had to do. He was in and out in an hour. My sink has been leaking for months and I don't know how many bottles of Liquid Plumber I've used. He kept his word. Very honest, knowledgeable and hard working guy. I highly recommend him.

j h.

Nick has been to the house for minor plumbing repairs a few times. It is obvious he knows his work. I also trust his advice. He is also super friendly, polite, and very respectful. He shows you what he is doing and explains why.

Fawad

Nick came by first thing in the morning, and get the work done quickly and hassle free. Great guy, and no headaches. Also gave some advice on maintenance and upkeep that would be very valuable going forward!

Thank you!

Job Price

All the best with that shower. Take care.

m04deb

Nuck was considerate, ensured that I was well informed about what was needed to do the job and completed the task asked of him. He had to wait over an hour for the city to switch off the water supply but did so without complaint. I would recommend Van Horne plumbing in a heartbeat!

Job Price

Always happy to help out.

Todd in Toronto

Nick was a great help with this project, he provided lots of info on what would be needed with a quote for each part all very simply via text. He broke out the cost if I wanted to buy certain things or just have him get them. Due to the work being somewhat urgent and him having other commitments Nick was able to recommend another plumber that actually ended up coming and doing the work. It is not every day you deal with a plumber that actually takes the customers’ needs above his own and helps to find the customer another person to do the work. I will definitely call Nick in the future for any plumbing needs.

Thanks for the great service, I look forward to working with you in the future next time I need plumbing work done!

Job Price

Thank you, hope everything works out.

Tania

This company was very professional, prompt, reasonably priced, and efficient. Would definitely hire them again!

Thank you.

Noel C.

My laundry tub faucet was leaking and the supply lines to the faucet did not have shutoff valves as they were not installed by the original home builder.

I asked Nick from Van-Horne Plumbing to install a new washer-less faucet and install shutoff valves.

The work was done professionally in all aspects and I am very satisfied with the work quality and the price.

Nick communicated clearly and he was on time, courteous and respectful. I felt very comfortable having him in my home.

This is the second time that I have used Van-Horne Plumbing's services and I will definitely call them for my next plumbing job.

Job Price

It was a pleasure working for you. Happy to help ?

J. L.

Nick came and assessed the leak in my basement. He knew what needed to be changed. He fixed the problem and also educated me on how to maintain the plumbing of my home.

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for over 35 years.
We specialize in service work, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.