HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  Van-Horne Plumbing
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Van-Horne Plumbing

Jen
1 review , ON

Nick was great. He changed my kitchen faucet. Quite knowledgeable about products. A little pricy given that the job took 20 minutes.

lizlee6

Nick came in to fix a shower handle that had broken off and caused a leak in the shower. He was amazing! He was honest, polite, efficient and charged a reasonable price. I would not hesitate to use him again!

Job Price

Thank you, good luck on your renovations. :)

laura.fusco

Nick from Van Horne Plumbing is always very punctual and professional. His work is consistently of excellent quality and his pricing is very reasonable. We only use his company for any plumbing issues we have in our home. I highly recommend this company!

Job Price

Thank you, always a pleasure working with you guys. Enjoy the new Toto toilet. ;)

hcatania

Nick came promptly and in a very short time resolved the problem. I was extremely pleased and I recommended him to my mother and sister!

Always happy to help.

Heather K.

Nick is great to work with. He is very knowledgeable. He answers all your questions and respects your home. He arrived on time and did an excellent job for the price quoted. I look forward to having Nick back again!

richjo1

Nick was on time and did a great job. Every step was carefully explained. We are very happy with his work and know who to call if we need a plumber.

Job Price

Happy we could help with your plumbing needs. Remember in the fall shut off your new ball valve, disconnect hose from new outside Dahl hose bib, open hose bib and drain water from stop and waste valve in house, and you will prevent any freezing.
Cheers.
Nick.

No hot water, just air coming out of the taps. Other plumbers/companies didn't really want to help.

Van Hourne plumbing called me back promptly, talked about what might be the problem, and offered me a simple solution.

Great Service, a definite recommend.

Job Price

We're always happy to give advice. Good luck with the tankless hot water tank.

lionel

The work required getting a part that is not readily available. The plumber had to make a couple of trips to fix it properly. He told me where to get the part next time, so I can fix it on my own if it happens again... I really appreciated that.

Job Price

I'm happy it worked out Lionel.
Cheers.
Nick

Sandy K.

Nick answered my call personally. I didn't have to waste my time waiting for call backs. I just told him I was counting on him to do the job and give me the going rate because I am a very busy working mom of triplets. He came promptly. He took a look, explained and showed me the problem and what he had to do. He was in and out in an hour. My sink has been leaking for months and I don't know how many bottles of Liquid Plumber I've used. He kept his word. Very honest, knowledgeable and hard working guy. I highly recommend him.

j h.

Nick has been to the house for minor plumbing repairs a few times. It is obvious he knows his work. I also trust his advice. He is also super friendly, polite, and very respectful. He shows you what he is doing and explains why.

More about Van-Horne Plumbing

Van Horne Plumbing is a family business that has been serving the GTA for over 35 years.
We specialize in service work, new installations as well as back flow prevention.
Give us a call today!! Van Horne Plumbing is a fully licenced and insured company which operates under all WSIB requirements.
Established in 1978 by Tony Brienza. Nick, Tony's son followed in his foot-steps by joining the company. Our goal is to provide the highest level of service and quality of workmanship for our customers.

We specialize in Installations, of Showers & Bathtubs, Toilet Replacement, Sinks & Faucets, Small Repairs, Frozen Pipe Thawing, Pressure Washing, Sump Pump Repair and replacement. Faucet and Tap Cartridge Replacement. Inspections, appliance installations, Drain clearing. Back flow Prevention Installations and testing.

Plumbing, Drain Services, and Water Filtration & Purification
Van Horne Plumbing offers a full range of residential, commercial and industrial services including repairs, new installations, renovations and preventative maintenance. Our plumbing staff are fully licensed, experienced and take pride in their work. Located in Markham, Van Horne Plumbing has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area since 1978. We offer a full range of plumbing services specializing in Residential and Commercial projects.
Moen, Delta, Grohe, American Standard, Toto, Franke, Blanco, Kohler, Aqua Brass
24 Hour Emergency Service, Seniors Discount.
Filtration Systems, Back Flow Prevention, New Installations, Repairs and Drain Service.
1978