Vacuum Chek

Reviews for Vacuum Chek

Fraser in Toronto
Fraser in Toronto

Great service and expertise

Great service. Solved the problem with our built-in quickly and used the warranty to save us money. The unit looks brand new, and he retrofitted it with a new part at cost that will prevent the problem from happening again. Help, friendly and courteous!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Purchase, Support and Supplies

I continue to be impressed with the excellent, prompt and friendly service. I was extremely fortunate to find this vacuum sales and service outlet. I've become a fan of Max due to his knowledge of all things related to floor care and his patience and caring attitude.

ErinS from Toronto
ErinS from Toronto

Beam head system

This location is very easy to deal with. The staff are very kind and knowledgeable and willing to negotiate the cost. We left with an extra attachment for "free" because we mentioned we have a cat! Much nicer than dealing with a big box store.

Jermaine from Downtown
Jermaine from Downtown

Bought & Installed Central Vac Canister

Vacuum Chek
416-699-6911
1864 Queen St E
Toronto
M4L 1H2

Just bought a house in the beaches and the previous owner didnt keep anything clean. Their central vac was just disgusting...luckily there was this little vacuum store right by my house. Walked in and talked to Max who hooked me up with a very nice central vac for a reasonable price. He came to my house and hooked it up and was very personably and friendly. I'm glad to have found a nice vacuum guy so close to my new house!! thanks max!