Universal Window Coverings

Felicia Chow in Hamilton
Felicia Chow in Hamilton
10 reviews Hamilton, ON

Shutters

As part of home renovations, I changed my windows to have better insulation in the winter. Figured that keeping the blinds wouldn't look so nice so I decided on shutters.

A friend of mine actually told me about Universal Window Coverings. He had just got his shutters installed and showed them to me in his home. I decided to go check it out, and I was surprised to see the different amount of shutters. There were ones where all flaps needed to be manually moved, and ones where a stick was attached to them to move all of them at same time and one's with the mechanism hidden within. I ended up going with the one with the hidden mechanism. Might as well pay a little more for a nicer looking shutter to go with my brand new windows.

I would definitely recommend this store to everyone. The owner of the store was very friendly and came to do all the measurements for my house on his own to make sure they were correct. I had previously told him about my paranoia because the workers who changed my windows had some incorrect measurements and a couple of windows that were made were too small. So to calm the nerves, he came to my house to measure it personally.