Universal Supply Co Ltd

Michelle Li from Vancouver
Michelle Li from Vancouver
6 reviews ???, BC

sink, toilet

Price match is avaliable there. there is not very much products in show rooms, but wider range of selections are available. Reply by sales is pretty fast and the service is good.

Mable in Vancouver
Mable in Vancouver
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchased shower stall and plumbing fixtures

We were renovating our bathroom and our contractor told us to go to Universal Supply to pick out our shower stall and door, plus the plumbing fixtures.

The service was good but you had to wait a long time for someone to serve you as they are always busy. The problem I have is after the shower door was installed, and after a couple of uses one of the handles broke. When I called Universal Supply they told me I had to deal with the manufactuer as this was not their problem. Needless to say, I was not happy about that.

Psalm in Richmond
Psalm in Richmond
6 reviews Richmond, BC

New toilets and sinks

We had a great experience purchasing sinks and toilets for our renovation. The sinks we ordered arrived within the estimated time of arrival, and Simon helped us out on the floor to select the toilets and faucet. We are happy with the service and would recommend this place!