Unique Shutters & Window Treatments

carrie from Thornhill
carrie from Thornhill
11 reviews Thornhill, ON

shutters

My two sons had given me the number for unique shutters as that is who they had used. Ofcourse I had wanted to do my own homework to made sure I was getting the best price. Frank came to my condo and gave me a free estimate. He is very friendly and professional. He is the most reasonable priced and I am very satisfied with the final product.

M. Marcus in Thornhill
M. Marcus in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

purchase and installation of shutters for 3 windows

This company was recommended by a friend for price and quality. Did not do price comparisons after contacting Unique Shutters . Purchased shutters for 2 rooms in my home, consisting of 3 large windows. Several choices available on size of slats, mouldings, and hardward. The shutters were available for installation earlier than anticipated, and I was pleased with the installation job. Very satisfied with this product. I recommend the company to my daughter and son-in-law who ordered shutters for every window in their home.

Sophia Taylor in Milton
Sophia Taylor in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Plantain shutters through the entire house

Even though my home was very small, Frank came in measured and quoted me an amazing price. He delivered and installed the shutters on the date he had provided. His product is beautiful, the installation was quick and meticulous. I've recommended Frank to my friends and co-workers and everyone is completely satisfied with the product and most important (these days) the price.

violet kocevski theriault in Oakville
violet kocevski theriault in Oakville

Wooden California Shutters

Beautiful, real wooden shutters installed in our home throughout. The owner was exceptional, he actually came out to measure...the install was seamless. After 2 years of being in our home the shutters still look great. well worth it.

More about Unique Shutters & Window Treatments

For 30 years, Unique Shutters has serviced hundreds of homes in the GTA with shutters and blinds. Most of our business comes from good word of mouth and recommendations from satisfied buyers. It's due to our exceptional prices, customer service and our final product. From wood shutters to vinyl shutters, we offer a wide selection of louvre sizes, colours and other options to suit your home decor needs.

With several styles to choose from including: highlight shades, venetian blinds and shear horizontal blinds. We have exactly what you're looking for. We're not done until you're satisfied with your new shutters or blinds.