Unique Shutters & Window Treatments

Reviews for Unique Shutters & Window Treatments

Sue A.
Sue A.

Blinds in new home

Supply and install blinds on all windows in a new house. He gave us good suggestions on the best applications for our windows.

Thanks for the review and for choosing Unique Shutters Sue! It was a pleasure working with you, we hope you enjoy your new blinds.

robert.cirillo
robert.cirillo

Window coverings

Required 12 windows to have custom blinds made
Frank , company owner, came to take initial measurements and quoted me on the spot.
Once I approved the work order was made and blinds were deliyand installed right on schedule.
So so happy with the whole experience and with Frank.
I have used Frank’s services at two other homes I owned and I have since recommended him to other clients and they shared the same experience as I had

Thank you for you expertise, sound judgment calls Frank. Best choice I made during my home Reno

Robert,

Thank you for the review and for choosing Unique Shutters & Window Treatments. I'm glad you're satisfied with your custom blinds and shutters.

If there are any future concerns or need for repairs, feel free to contact me. Pleasure working with you.

ddipasquale.ca
ddipasquale.ca

California Shutters in the house

I was very pleased with Frank's work. From the quote, to the quality of the service and installation.

Frank delivered the blinds in a quick manner and installed within the day. Quality was great. I would recommend Frank anytime and have done so already on numerous occasions.

Danny,

Thank you for the kind review and for selecting Unique Shutters & Window Treatments for your home's custom shutters and office's roller blinds.

Thanks for your contunied business and if you ever need me, you know how to contact me. Talk soon Danny.

Elle  Howard East York
Elle Howard East York

Custom Shades and Shutters

I was referred to Unique Shutters from a friend who has custom shades throughout her home. Frank came over with samples. I ordered zebra shades and shutters (4 windows) and they look stunning. Installation did not take long. Beautiful window treatments enhance the beauty of any room. I highly recommend Unique Shutters

Hi Elle,

Happy we could bring more beautt to your home! Thanks for going with Unique Shutters & Window Treatments for your home's custom zebra shades and blinds.

Cameron O in Vaughan
Cameron O in Vaughan

Great job, great price, great to deal with

Frank was stellar to deal with. He came in quickly, had the blinds on schedule and affordable. We will be using this company again for our future jobs, no questions asked.

Hi Cameron,

We're always happy when an order and installation goes smoothly. Thanks for choosing Unique Shutters and Window Treatments for your custom blinds. Looking forward to working with you again!

Logan Marshall from Milton
Logan Marshall from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Shutters

Frank was amazing! Great price (cheaper that other vendors), great quality and customer service is his #1 focus. He was accommodating for our time for install, he was very flexible with options and large shutters and the overall experience was amazing. Definitely recommend him and unique shutters to anyone!

Hi Logan,

Happy to hear you were satisfied with your custom shutters. If there are any future concerns or if you're ever looking to add more custom shutters and blinds to your home, it would be a pleasure working with you again.

Thanks for choosing Unique Shutters and Window Treatments.

Linda from Toronto
Linda from Toronto
1 review York, ON

plantation shutters

Very happy with my shutters. Frank quoted and installed the shutters, he did an amazing job. 6 years later there was some natural wear and tear due to a lot of condensation on my windows (needed new windows) Frank who is sole owner of Unique Shutters now came in and repaired my windows. They look brand new. He is doing repairs for his old clients, very professional and tries to meet your needs. Best prices too.

Juliana Laudadio from Concord
Juliana Laudadio from Concord

California Shutters

Very dissatisfied, poor customer service. One of two large shutter windows in my condo had to be repaired and reinstalled at my cost, since it was installed too close to the window, creating ice build up and eventually mould. 8 years later all the magnets cracked and Unique Shutters won't supply replacement parts. Use a reputable company with a good warranty and customer service.

Nadine Meltz
Nadine Meltz
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

California Shutters

My husband and I had just bought our first home and had spent months trying out to figure out what type of window company to go for and what kind of window coverings we wanted. We did a lot of research and had numerous quotes. We had a recommendation for unique shutters, but were a bit frightened off from our original quote. We met with them again six months later and went through all our options and comprised to get the main floor done. They were excellent to work with! They really accomodated us and helped negotiate to fit our budget. They built and installed the blinds 3 weeks later. We couldn't be happier!!! We have already recommended them several times!

More about Unique Shutters & Window Treatments

For 30 years, Unique Shutters has serviced hundreds of homes in the GTA with shutters and blinds. Most of our business comes from good word of mouth and recommendations from satisfied buyers. It's due to our exceptional prices, customer service and our final product. From wood shutters to vinyl shutters, we offer a wide selection of louvre sizes, colours and other options to suit your home decor needs.

With several styles to choose from including: highlight shades, venetian blinds and shear horizontal blinds. We have exactly what you're looking for. We're not done until you're satisfied with your new shutters or blinds.