Unique Shutters

Logan Marshall from Milton
Logan Marshall from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Shutters

Frank was amazing! Great price (cheaper that other vendors), great quality and customer service is his #1 focus. He was accommodating for our time for install, he was very flexible with options and large shutters and the overall experience was amazing. Definitely recommend him and unique shutters to anyone!

Linda from Toronto
Linda from Toronto
1 review York, ON

plantation shutters

Very happy with my shutters. Frank quoted and installed the shutters, he did an amazing job. 6 years later there was some natural wear and tear due to a lot of condensation on my windows (needed new windows) Frank who is sole owner of Unique Shutters now came in and repaired my windows. They look brand new. He is doing repairs for his old clients, very professional and tries to meet your needs. Best prices too.

Juliana Laudadio from Concord
Juliana Laudadio from Concord

California Shutters

Very dissatisfied, poor customer service. One of two large shutter windows in my condo had to be repaired and reinstalled at my cost, since it was installed too close to the window, creating ice build up and eventually mould. 8 years later all the magnets cracked and Unique Shutters won't supply replacement parts. Use a reputable company with a good warranty and customer service.

Nadine Meltz
Nadine Meltz
2 reviews Thornhill, ON

California Shutters

My husband and I had just bought our first home and had spent months trying out to figure out what type of window company to go for and what kind of window coverings we wanted. We did a lot of research and had numerous quotes. We had a recommendation for unique shutters, but were a bit frightened off from our original quote. We met with them again six months later and went through all our options and comprised to get the main floor done. They were excellent to work with! They really accomodated us and helped negotiate to fit our budget. They built and installed the blinds 3 weeks later. We couldn't be happier!!! We have already recommended them several times!

carrie from Thornhill
carrie from Thornhill
11 reviews Thornhill, ON

shutters

My two sons had given me the number for unique shutters as that is who they had used. Ofcourse I had wanted to do my own homework to made sure I was getting the best price. Frank came to my condo and gave me a free estimate. He is very friendly and professional. He is the most reasonable priced and I am very satisfied with the final product.

M. Marcus in Thornhill
M. Marcus in Thornhill
5 reviews THORNHILL, ON

purchase and installation of shutters for 3 windows

This company was recommended by a friend for price and quality. Did not do price comparisons after contacting Unique Shutters . Purchased shutters for 2 rooms in my home, consisting of 3 large windows. Several choices available on size of slats, mouldings, and hardward. The shutters were available for installation earlier than anticipated, and I was pleased with the installation job. Very satisfied with this product. I recommend the company to my daughter and son-in-law who ordered shutters for every window in their home.

Sophia Taylor in Milton
Sophia Taylor in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Plantain shutters through the entire house

Even though my home was very small, Frank came in measured and quoted me an amazing price. He delivered and installed the shutters on the date he had provided. His product is beautiful, the installation was quick and meticulous. I've recommended Frank to my friends and co-workers and everyone is completely satisfied with the product and most important (these days) the price.

violet kocevski theriault in Oakville
violet kocevski theriault in Oakville

Wooden California Shutters

Beautiful, real wooden shutters installed in our home throughout. The owner was exceptional, he actually came out to measure...the install was seamless. After 2 years of being in our home the shutters still look great. well worth it.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Concord?