Trade-Ur-Vac Sales & Service

Vacuum Sales & Service
1721 Kingsway Vancouver BC V5N 2S4
HomeStars  >  Vacuum Sales & Service in Vancouver  >  Trade-Ur-Vac Sales & Service

Reviews for Trade-Ur-Vac Sales & Service

amfriesen in Vancouver
amfriesen in Vancouver
27 reviews Vancouver, BC

vacuum repair/replace/renew

had various vacuum parts and pieces but not a whole vacuum - didn't know where to go for parts - very nice customer service so we brought our other vacuums for repair/renew - lots of selection - may look like hole in the wall but great overall vacuum place

Casey Habermann in Vancouver
Casey Habermann in Vancouver
5 reviews Vancouver, BC

Vaccum's and accessories

I have owned the same vaccum for some time now, only for it recently to die on me. I called Trade-Ur-Vac and was told to bring the vaccum in where they assured me they would fix it, which they did, even cleaned the filters and the vaccum itself, I was very pleasently suprised with how fast it was done, and the state it came back in!. They also have a good selection of vaccum bags, as well as vaccum's all at reasonable prices.

nic
nic
7 reviews Vancouver, BC

Repair

After 19+ years of owning my vacuum (a requested gift from my dad) and traveling with me to a number of cities, it just died on my one day. The last thing on my mind was buying a new vacuum.

I called Trade-UR-Vac and they told me to bring it in. My vacuum was ready in less than two days. While I had images of possibly shelling out $100+ for a new one, my friend was fixed with a new filter and switch. It's as good as new and the cost was more than reasonable.

I would highly recommend Trade-UR-Vac.