TouchWood Movers

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for TouchWood Movers

Johny
Johny

Reliable, punctual, reasonably priced movers

We hired this company for moving some of my parents apartment furniture to their summer house and they were professional, reasonably priced. Heard about this company through my friend who had recently used their services for moving and he spoke highly about them. After working with them and based on my personal experience i totally understand why my friend recommended me this company. So, i'm writing a review on behalf of my friend and my experience too. Great company, surely recommend them!!

Hi Johny,
Thank your for your valuable feedback and appreciation, we're equally pleased to serve you. - TouchWood Movers Team

Lorein
Lorein

Great experience hiring them for my moving project

It was a good experience working with Bob and his team. They were professional, reliable and reasonably priced. I found them through homestars and called they answered right away and after explaining all details they provided their price quote, which was reasonable and competitive. I hired them for the job and they showed up on time, were careful with my belongings, packed it well enough. They made the experience smooth and stress free.
I recommend touchwood movers for a quality moving

Hi Lorein,

Garry
Garry

Reliable, Professional Movers

We hired this company to move our apartment and we were moving to another one within 40 miles, this company was recommended by a friend and they spoke highly about it. We decided to hire them and i could say their service is top notch, utmost care of your belongings. We had about 35 boxes and they packed all of them really well, taking care of the fragile objects they made sure to wrap extra layers around for protection. A stress free and pleasant experience working with them our move was quick and easy. I appreciate Bob and his team for the great quality of service they provide, cost charged was reasonable too. I recommend this movers based on my personal experience with them

Hi Garry,

Amber in Toronto
Amber in Toronto

Great customer service

This was the best moving service I have had. I've moved every year (sometimes more than once per year) for about 6 years now. The professionals took the stress out of everything! A team of 4 and my entire apartment was moved in less than a few hours. The movers I had hired the year before from a different company, took easily double the time with about the same stuff. There was no damage and their team was so friendly! Highly recommend. I'll be a repeat customer for my next move :)

Also I feel like I have to mention this. I have this giant purple couch, that is an absolute monster to manage in tiny apartments. It's caused problems for everyone... except these guys! I was amazed how easily they handled it.

Hi Amber,

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

Great moving service

Touchwood movers moved us back in April and I meant to write a review back then. Going through some paperwork I found our receipt and remember the great experience we had with them and that it would be disrespectful not to give then a good review. We selected them out of four movers that I got estimates from because they were highly professional, polite, and gave us a very fair estimate along with a good strategy for moving my family of 6 knowing it would be a two day job. There were lots of stairs involved and even a piano. I never once heard a complaint. The whole team work hard, was polite, and efficient. I was amazed that almost everything got here in tact. If I ever have to move again, they would definitely be my choice.

Hi Sandra,

Vincent in Toronto
Vincent in Toronto

Happy to have hired them!

Needed last minute movers and came across this company. They were very easy to work with responded fast and had reasonable pricing so we confirmed with them. The 3 gentleman's showed up on time, were very professional and worked so fast we were highly impressed. Our things ended up being more than they had quoted us on but they made it work.
We loved them and can only recommend them to anyone looking for movers!!

Hi Vincent,

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Good prices, efficient and professional movers

Great experience working with this company, they were quick to respond and booking process was smooth. Movers arrived on the scheduled time and even informed me 30 minutes prior to their arrival. Packed everything really well with good care. All the things arrived in good condition, unharmed to the new location.
Stress free experience and reasonable price charged

Hello Ryan,

Dorothy
Dorothy

Best Movers

Excellent movers! On time and efficient this team of movers treated our household items with extreme care. They were very organized and ensured everything was in the right place at our new home.

We were on a tight timeframe to move and they helped us with a time that fit our schedule perfectly. Prior to the move the company checked in with us multiple times and the day of the move they communicated clearly on timeline and expectations. After the move the payment process was smooth with the ability to pay from our home electronically. The final payment was spot on compared to the original estimate. The team was clear about any additional charges for large items.

When we move again we will definitely use Touchwood mover!

Hello Dorothy,

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Best movers i've worked with yet

This was my second time using Touchwood movers. Booking was a breeze, however getting a confirmation was a bit of a hassle. No one ever answered when i called the listed number and the voicemail box was full. However, when I emailed I got a confirmation!

The movers were very communicative and efficient. They took great care not to damage any of my furniture by wrapping everything and even went the extra mile to make sure my plants were safe!! I really appreciate their hard work and will be using this company for my next move!

Hello Charles,

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Highly recommend them!

I highly recommend Touchwood movers. I know finding a trusting a moving company is stressful - it was for us too - but if you pick these guys you will be A-OK! They were prompt, quick, efficient, helpful, funny, and didn't overcharge us. They pro-rate by the 1/4 hour meaning, if they only work 15 minutes of an hour at the end of the shift, you only get charged that 15 minutes, and not for a full hour. They took care of all our stuff - they removed the TV from the wall and took off the wall-mounted rack. They disassembled beds and reassembled them. They moved and re-installed our fridge, washer and dryer. No issues throughout. We had a lot of problems with the selling and buying of the new home - you wouldn't believe it if I told you. But the move itself was super smooth. We very much enjoyed these guys and are super happy we went with them. If you have any questions or concerns about using them, feel free to reach out to me directly here. I did my homework before choosing them - you will be all set!!!

Hello John,

More about TouchWood Movers

At TouchWood Movers, our mission is to make sure we are able to alleviate the moving stress off of the customer by providing top quality service without burning a hole in their pocket. We try to touch hearts with our craft, dedication and congeniality.

WHY CHOOSE US:
 We always give written estimates whether it’s a flat price or an hourly price. All our in-house estimates are free of cost.
 We do not bring out hidden charges at the time of final payment.
 We charge reasonable prices and provide top notch service.
 All of our trucks are in mint condition and they carry all types of moving equipment.
 We are fully insured and bonded.
 We believe in growing and nurturing customer relationship.
 Last minute, short notice or advance bookings, we cater all.
 Our staff is extremely professional with an experience of more than 10 years. They know what they’re doing.

COVID UPDATE:
 We're doing our best to ensure the safety of our clients as well as our front-line crew members during this tough time:
 Our trucks are washed and sanitized periodically.
 All personal protective equipment including gloves and masks is mandatory for every crew member.
 As for the safety of our clients and crew members, we ask all our clients to avoid more than 2 people while moving and to maintain 2 m distance.