This guy is RIDICULOUS! DO NOT EVER GET GLASS from Tommy!
Long story short:
1. Came to take measurements and left permanent marker on my marble.
2. Day of install, HE BROKE THE 88" x 44" piece of glass when inserting into the metal frame AND BRUSHED IT OFF saying it's FINE! Did not apologize or refund any money and said it's normal and will not affect anything!!!
3. Ask his 2 contractors (who by the way are not trained to install glass door, but are just general contractors from China) to seal the enclosure. Left numerous marks and forgot to seal entire side.
4. Metal frame was crooked and weather stripping that keeps water out clearly had holes. He denied it and ensured me if anything was wrong or leaking he would come back to fix it.
5. Lo and behold, after the sealant dried 2 days later, i sprayed around the enclosure and found 4 LEAKING HOLES!!! Water went onto my tiles instantly.
6. WHATS WORSE??? CALLED HIM AND HE DOES NOT WANT TO COME AND SAID IT'S NOT A BIG DEAL. FIX IT YOURSELVES!!!
Will be taking this to small claims court and report to police for fraud if necessary.
DO NOT EVER BUY FROM HIM NO MATTER WHAT PRICE!!!