The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond Hill  >  The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

Reviews for The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

girlcanbuild in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

We started with WDS replacing a very problematic 8ft patio door that was sagging. The installer spent much time under the house ensuring the foundation for the new door was strong and secure. Seven years later, it's a perfect as the day it was installed. We have since had them back to do all of our windows. Tato is a pleasure to work with! Competitive price, work done on time, with a beautiful end result.

Thanks for the review. It's been a pleasure!

amirmohsen_khorshidi in Brampton
1 review Aurora, ON

The company was so on time. I liked the quality of the work that they did in my house. They were so perceptive and agreeable to any changes. They accepted all my criticism regarding their work too and try to get my satisfaction.

Thank you Amir. We appreciate that you are detail oriented and required certain criteria being met. A pleasure being of service to you.

Linda in Vaughan

I originally had windows installed last year with a request for a quick time frame for the order/installation. The customer service and installation was excellent. Installer was courteous and was very satisfied.
When ordering new windows this year I did not hesitate and called The Window & Door Specialist.
Courteous and friendly service and outstanding quality.

Thank you Linda. A pleasure working with you and we appreciate your loyalty.

runeight in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

We recently had three upstairs bedroom windows replaced with Dashwood Casement windows.

Though we definitely knew we wanted Dashwood, we had to find a “new” installer as our previous one had retired and closed the business.

I chose Window and Door Specialist because they dealt with Dashwood, had excellent reviews and were quick and knowledgeable at first contact.

When the gentleman showed up to confirm measurements, I knew we had made a good choice. This was totally reinforced when the installation crew proceeded with and completed the work. Efficient, caring, polite and super clean. Totally satisfied with not only the quality of the product and installation,

but with all of the people at Window and Door Specialist that made the sale and completed the job.

I would not hesitate for one moment to recommend them or use them again.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review and I am glad that you enjoyed our service.

Tommy

Helena in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

My front door porch finished two days ago, it looks perfect, I love it, it is sturdy, protect my front door from rain and snow, and give me extra space in front of the door. It is exactly what I wanted. The service is really great.

WT in Markham

Louis and his team did a great job replacing my French doors leading to the deck. Louis did provide detail explanation of the products used. I am impressed with the solid PVC frame used which set this apart from other companies. Price is also very competitive. Installation is very smooth and all completed in the morning. The crew is very professional and the clean up is good. I highly recommended this company. The doors are holding up really good even with few heavy rains since installation.

Thank you for your review.. A pleasure working with you.

Afshin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I needed to replace my first floor wood windows as thee already reached to their end of lifetime. I had experience with ARMOR windows brand, so searched to get multiple quotes from different ARMOR dealers. The quote I got from Louis, the owner of Windows and Doors Specialist, was competitive. I found Louis quite knowledgeable and he answered all my questions. I decided to go with this dealer and put my order through them . I will definitely recommend them to whoever needs to replace door or window.

Stephanie
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I am extremely happy with the quality of service I have received from The Window and Door Specialists. Louis and his team (Tommy, William, Tato) took care to ensure all my questions were answered and we were able to make an informed decision. Tommy ensured my install went smoothly and Tato's craftsmanship was superb. My husband and I noticed an immediate difference in the temperature of our home...drafty windows/doors NO More. Not only have we made our home more energy efficient it looks great too. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you Stephanie.

A pleasure working with you and your husband

#1 in Toronto

Great work by Tato seven years ago. I'm not reviewing this company.

The benefit from this review is that over the past 7 years, I called The Window and door specialists for small follow-up work and each time they replied to my emails and each time they did amazing work.

A lot off companies forget about you or do not return calls after they get your money; not this company.

I had family also use them and they too were delighted. I will be calling them this summer for a small project.

Great service!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for your review! Appreciate it

jpatryluk in Toronto
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

I was very happy with this company, they explained the different types of windows available and what was recommended plus the new door we replaced in our kitchen that goes out to our porch is great with double lock plus allows more sunlight into kitchen, installers were very professional, and friendly. We got good quality windows and a door. Great job, highly recommended John P

More about The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

♦ The Window & Door Specialist has over 35 years of home improvement experience.

♦ A+ rating on Better Business Bureau since 2002

♦ We offer ENERGY STAR® windows, entry doors, patio/garden doors, storm doors and porch enclosures, shutters, blinds, bay windows, casement windows, slider windows, hung windows, bow windows, security windows, comfort windows.

♦ 3800 square feet showroom space with a virtual tour on our website.

♦ Your needs will be accommodated by our trained sales staff and installers.

♦ Helping you make an educated decision by providing honest and unbiased information.

♦ Installations range from simple to the most extensive and elaborate.

♦ All our customers receive standard and lifetime warranties from the manufacturers.

♦ We work closely with manufacturers to ensure your project is completed in a timely manner.

♦ Long term repeat customers have been satisfied with our quality product choices and professional in-house installers.

♦ We offer a Price Match Guarantee.