The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

Magdalena from Richmond Hill
Magdalena from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replaced Windows and One Door on a Rental Property

I spoke to Louis who is the owner of the Window and Doors Specialist Company on many occasions re installation of windows and one door for our rental property in Newmarket. He was very professional and very patient with me making suggestions and explaining the product in detail. After receiving quotes from three other companies, Louis gave me the best one. The day of the installation, Tato the installer was prompt and courteous and very professional. At the end of the job, he cleaned up as if nothing took place. He was absolutely amazing! My husband and I were extremely happy and have already recommended them to friends and family.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Window Replacements

Great service from Rob La Rosee with excellent quotations and lifetime warranty on the windows. We are in good hands and is look forward to the installation this November. Very happy!

Thank you for your review!

Lee from Markham
Lee from Markham

Great service, Great people

Louis is owner and the contact person of the company, he understood my need and tried to give me the best quote. Actually, before I decided to hire him as contractor, I received 4 quotations, and Louis offered me the best and detail prices breakdown, it made me confident to hire him. On installation date, there have 3 people came and they covered my floor to try the best to avoid messy of my places. I can tell they are experienced. They also clean up the places. Although the provincial rebate program ended, but if you consider replacing windows I highly recommend Louis and his company. They have wide range of choices to fit your need and budget.

Thank you Lee. A pleasure being of service to you

Trendels in Richmond Hill
Trendels in Richmond Hill

Window Installations

I hadn't realized how many steps were involved in getting new windows. From the initial visit, to the quote, booking, removal, install and cleanup it was an excellent and professional experience.

Hi Trendels

Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you

Rose g in Richmond Hill
Rose g in Richmond Hill

Window and door installations

Excellent customer service! Competent crewman which are easy to work with. They cleaned up after themselves and left us with some beautiful products. I would highly recommend this company. Louis is a knowledgeable and easy to talk to . He insured we were happy our experience.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Manish
Manish
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

All new Windows and Patio Doors

I was recommended by a friend of mine. We purchased Armor series windows and Sunview Patio Door. The service provided by Louis & his team (specially installer Tato) were absolutely phenomenal. Very courteous and professional. It was a pleasant experience dealing with the crew.

Thank you for your review Manish!

Brandy T in Richmond Hill
Brandy T in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Door and Sliding Door

We received quotes from at least 4 companies and ultimately selected WDS for their courtesy, pricing and ability to accomodate our custom requests. We replaced our front double door with a custom large single door as well as a custom sliding patio door to the backyard. Louis was accommodating with our selection of a custom stain colour and helpful in designing a beautiful front door. The installers were meticulous and did a fantastic job. We are very happy with the overall look and function of both the front and back door.

Lydia in Richmond Hill
Lydia in Richmond Hill

Window replacement

We were pleased with the windows and services with this company.
We had more than half the windows changed in our house
about 5 years ago and now we have called them back to change
the rest of the windows as we have noticed in the winter time
a big difference where the new windows are.
They are very friendly and helpful.
I would recommend them for my friends.

Thank you for your review Lydia! A pleasure working with you as well.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill

Window Replacements

As a member of the Ontario GreenOn program, Windows and Doors was the company I ultimately chose to install my windows. Louis and Stephanie were great to work with. They always answered all my questions. Louis was able to accommodate all my existing shutters and re-install them, where others could or would not guarantee they would fit. The installers were professional, curtious, and did a thorough job cleaning the work site. A very happy client!

Hi John. Thank you for your review and referring us to others. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Chuanxi in San Francisco
Chuanxi in San Francisco

Windows replacement

We replaced all windows in our home. Windows are ready and installed on time. I have been working with Stephanie initially, she is easy to be reached and answer any questions in timely manner. Tato did our installation, he arrived on time, and he cleaned up the most of dust also after he finished the job.

Thank you Cicely, it has been a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing us for your window replacement. We value our local Richmond Hill customers.
Stephanie

More about The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

♦ The Window & Door Specialist has over 35 years of home improvement experience.

♦ A+ rating on Better Business Bureau since 2002

♦ We offer ENERGY STAR® windows, entry doors, patio/garden doors, storm doors and porch enclosures, shutters, blinds, bay windows, casement windows, slider windows, hung windows, bow windows, security windows, comfort windows.

♦ 3800 square feet showroom space with a virtual tour on our website.

♦ Your needs will be accommodated by our trained sales staff and installers.

♦ Helping you make an educated decision by providing honest and unbiased information.

♦ Installations range from simple to the most extensive and elaborate.

♦ All our customers receive standard and lifetime warranties from the manufacturers.

♦ We work closely with manufacturers to ensure your project is completed in a timely manner.

♦ Long term repeat customers have been satisfied with our quality product choices and professional in-house installers.

♦ We offer a Price Match Guarantee.