The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

The Window & Door Specialist
Owner/Manager
Louis Radocchia [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond Hill  >  The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

Reviews for The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

Gus in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

These guys were recommended to me through a family member and it was a great recommendation. Louise helped me through selecting the best option for changing all the windows in my house, backyard sliding door and the main entry door . Tato installed all the windows and it was a smooth install and they were fast.

the only reason I didn't give a full 10 as I had to clean a little after them, vacuum and clean some pieces off the yard.

I already recommended these guys to others and would use them again in my future installs . well done

Job Price

Thank you for the review Gus and I will talk to the installer re clean up .

KAnussha in Toronto

When I called to book an appointment to get the quote during Christmas holidays, I was provided with an appointment within days. Louis R who is a pro was the one who provided us a quote. He was very patient and explained things very well. Didn't overpromise but made it clear as to what can be offered. I would surely rate him with 10.
Juvenal from York Aluminum, did an amazing job. He made sure that the surroundings were cleaned before he was gone. Another person we will not forget. I am rating him with 10 as well. Thank you for your services. I've already recommended your company to couple of my friends.

rosa in Mississauga

Tato and Louis R. were great. Showed up when they said they would. Left my place in and out very clean. Very easy to approach with any questions..
This was a 5 Star, service. Thanks Guys

Hi Rosa
Our pleasure to be of service to you.

Roberto in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

I had a great experience with Windows and Doors specialist.
Louis was a very patient professional that helped us pick a quality product that has exceeded our expectations,.

The installation crew was also professional and very polite through the whole project.

I highly recommend Windows and Doors Specialist, they know how to get the job done right.

Job Price

Thank you Roberto for your review. A pleasure working with you as well!

Teresa in Richmond hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Well we are back again because the service is so good! This time we wanted a Canopy for the back and once again we called The Windows and Door Specialist. Louis & his team are professional, answered our questions and working with your needs and budget. The installers are clean and courteous and the product used is nice looking/solid and of quality! We highly recommend their service to anyone. We love all our windows, doors & Canopy's! Thank-you

Job Price

Thank you for the review Teresa. Our pleasure in working with you

Ken Horvat in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Louis and his team did our windows and did such a great job, we wanted to do our doors. They replaced two sets of french doors and our front door and are really happy. Thanks Louis and Tato.
Ken

Mark in Toronto

I recently got my front/living room window replaced. The entire process, starting from ordering to scheduling to the actual installation, was completely hassle-free. The staff kept me well informed throughout this and delivered as promised. I will highly recommend this company, in fact I will be referring them to family and friends as well as giving them more business in the future. I should add that the quality and workmanship of the window is excellent and I am very satisfied with this purchase.

Job Price

Thanks Mark! I'm glad you are happy with our work.

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Louis and the team took the time to explain the features and benefits of the various products available which enabled us to make an informed purchase. The installation was excellent! Tato was professional and meticulous. He and his assistants paid great attention to detail to ensure the windows and doors were installed correctly and neatly. We are extremely happy with the products we purchased. We immediately noticed a difference in the home (no more drafts and the house was much warmer). Aesthetically, it made a world of difference. Thank you for your service! We have recommended your company to a number of friends and associates

Job Price

Thanks for your review. We look forward to helping you with your windows in the future.

LilyPOF in Richmond Hill

Our home's entry doors were old and drafty, so we shopped around for replacements. The sales rep Louis from Window & Door specialist was knowledgeable and not pushy.

After comparing several quotes with my husband, Louis's quote was competitive and since I felt the most comfortable with him, we went ahead with a front door along with a sliding patio door based on his recommendations.

The installer Tato was hardworking and professional during the install day. He cleaned up after the job was done and the end result looks fantastic.

I would most likely choose them for our window replacements next year.

Job Price

Thanks Lily! You and your husband were a joy to work with and we're glad that you are satisfied with the results.

Lois in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

We were very happy with the service from The Window & Door Specialist Ltd. They listened to what we wanted and answered quite a few questions we had about the type of windows that would best suit our needs. The windows were ready on time and we were pleased with the price. We received good value.

Job Price

Thank you Lois. We're happy that you are happy!

More about The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

♦ The Window & Door Specialist has over 35 years of home improvement experience.

♦ A+ rating on Better Business Bureau since 2002

♦ We offer ENERGY STAR® windows, entry doors, patio/garden doors, storm doors and porch enclosures, shutters, blinds, bay windows, casement windows, slider windows, hung windows, bow windows, security windows, comfort windows.

♦ 3800 square feet showroom space with a virtual tour on our website.

♦ Your needs will be accommodated by our trained sales staff and installers.

♦ Helping you make an educated decision by providing honest and unbiased information.

♦ Installations range from simple to the most extensive and elaborate.

♦ All our customers receive standard and lifetime warranties from the manufacturers.

♦ We work closely with manufacturers to ensure your project is completed in a timely manner.

♦ Long term repeat customers have been satisfied with our quality product choices and professional in-house installers.

♦ We offer a Price Match Guarantee.