The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Richmond Hill  >  The Window & Door Specialist Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for The Window & Door Specialist Ltd

girlcanbuild in Whitchurch-Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

We started with WDS replacing a very problematic 8ft patio door that was sagging. The installer spent much time under the house ensuring the foundation for the new door was strong and secure. Seven years later, it's a perfect as the day it was installed. We have since had them back to do all of our windows. Tato is a pleasure to work with! Competitive price, work done on time, with a beautiful end result.

amirmohsen_khorshidi in Brampton
1 review Aurora, ON

The company was so on time. I liked the quality of the work that they did in my house. They were so perceptive and agreeable to any changes. They accepted all my criticism regarding their work too and try to get my satisfaction.

Job Price

Thank you Amir. We appreciate that you are detail oriented and required certain criteria being met. A pleasure being of service to you.

Louis

Linda in Vaughan

I originally had windows installed last year with a request for a quick time frame for the order/installation. The customer service and installation was excellent. Installer was courteous and was very satisfied.
When ordering new windows this year I did not hesitate and called The Window & Door Specialist.
Courteous and friendly service and outstanding quality.

Job Price

Thank you Linda. A pleasure working with you and we appreciate your loyalty.

runeight in Schomberg
1 review Schomberg, ON

We recently had three upstairs bedroom windows replaced with Dashwood Casement windows.

Though we definitely knew we wanted Dashwood, we had to find a “new” installer as our previous one had retired and closed the business.

I chose Window and Door Specialist because they dealt with Dashwood, had excellent reviews and were quick and knowledgeable at first contact.

When the gentleman showed up to confirm measurements, I knew we had made a good choice. This was totally reinforced when the installation crew proceeded with and completed the work. Efficient, caring, polite and super clean. Totally satisfied with not only the quality of the product and installation,

but with all of the people at Window and Door Specialist that made the sale and completed the job.

I would not hesitate for one moment to recommend them or use them again.

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your review and I am glad that you enjoyed our service.

Tommy

Helena in San Francisco
1 review Hamilton, ON

My front door porch finished two days ago, it looks perfect, I love it, it is sturdy, protect my front door from rain and snow, and give me extra space in front of the door. It is exactly what I wanted. The service is really great.