After we bought our new house, we had a list of about 20 things we needed done before we moved in. I assumed we would need to hire a separate plumber, electrician, etc, but Dan was able to do it all - and it did an exceptional job, including creating a beautiful office, finding a match for our crown moulding, creating beautiful built-ins, some re-wiring and plumbing, installing a fan and LOTS of other things. Other than the quality of his work, what impressed us most was his creativity. Dan suggested several things that improved our ideas and some that even made things cheaper. Other comments:
- He provided a very realistic quote of hours for each project
- He was able to start EARLIER than he promised, and finished within the timeframe he estimated (altho we added other work to the list and were sad to see him go!)
- His price was lower than two other handymen/contractors we had quote for the same jobs.
- Overall, Dan is a trustworthy and great guy.
If you need a Handyman, Dan is your man!
Dan has been to our house at least three times now to help us with all sorts of things. He has purchased & installed new lights, built walls & cabinets, cleaned fans, painted speakers, and lots more. He does a fantastic job, follows up, cleans up after himself, and is happy to answer questions. If you need a handyman, I highly recommend Dan.
- Approximate cost of services: