The Deck Master

Reviews for The Deck Master

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Deck

Lawrence and his team were amazing. He was very professional from the start and took the time to explain all of the options pros and cons. He was prompt in communicating any delays (e.g. ice storm) and rescheduling. The cedar deck looks amazing and is a definite improvement over the old pressure treated one. I would recommend his company to anyone.

cokepropane in Oakville
cokepropane in Oakville

Back Dexk

Lawrence and his team did a fantastic job building my deck. The finished product looks fantastic and the cost was several thousands of dollars less than other quotes we received. I am fully satisfied with the end product, Lawrence and his team were efficient and have a clear and obvious solid work ethic and would highly recommended The Deck Master to anyone. Thank you, Lawrence.

Thanks Harvey.

Sue Stewart in Oakville
Sue Stewart in Oakville

Townhouse Deck

I am limited to 30 words, but just want everyone to know that Lawrence and his team did a fantastic job rebuilding my Mom's deck. The finished product looks fantastic and the cost was several hundred dollars less than other quotes we received. I have already recommended The Deck Master to another friend. Thank you, Lawrence.

Mark S from Oakville
Mark S from Oakville

Backyard multi-level deck

Lawrence (The Deck Master) originally came as a referral from our neighbour. The quote was very competitive and there were no problems with us making modifications along the way.

Everything was outlined to us as far as scheduling. Holes dug and cemented on Tuesday, wood delivered on Thursday, deck built on Friday.

Deck in a day is an understatement!...

When the doorbell rang at 6:45am I knew that Lawrence and his crew of 3 meant business. They were building by 7am and gone by noon. A multi-level deck (200 sqft) with railings, stairs & privacy fence. Don't let the half day fool you, it was quality work with quality materials and cleaned up every scrap.

I would recommend.

Gaetano DeBenedetti in Toronto
Gaetano DeBenedetti in Toronto

The Deck Master

Lawrence was everything advertised . He came over with a competive quote and was always concerned with avoiding excess costs on our end . His job was done great but feel he had to much on the go ie he forgot the lights we requested and the step he had promised . I guess his great work may have caused him to overextend himself . I don't like he was more concerned about his next job then the fact promises weren't kept . Although I have this dislike I do recommend him . His worked has been loved by all that has seen it and his price was the best quote we got .

Rumcajs in Mississauga
Rumcajs in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

Bulid a new deck

Lawrence was looking very reliable at first. 3 day job. In and out. Build a deck last year, took the money and that was it. Now all the flaws are coming out (one of this is he nailed down the deck, never sujested screwes). Main thing is that as a former client of his, I have no waranty from Lawrence. Forget about that, fix it up yourself and pay for fixing up yourself.

Harpreet in Woodbridge
Harpreet in Woodbridge
1 review WOODBRIDGE, ON

Deck

After speaking with Lawrence the Deckmaster on the phone we asked him to come give us a quote at our home and he did so. We had a few estimates from various people and his was very competitive. Soon thereafter we had a beautiful deck built and the cost was the same as the estimate. He was polite, answered questions, addressed our concerns, and was very professional. He and his crew were on time, worked efficiently, and they did a great job. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a deck built.

David in East york
David in East york
1 review EAST YORK, ON

Deck

I highly recommend Lawrence. Unlike the other people we saw, he thought to use the pre-existing deck supports, saving time and money. His crew built our large deck in a matter of hours. Very happy with it.

Joanna in Mississauga
Joanna in Mississauga
1 review MISSISSAUGA, ON

townhome deck with metal railing

I have found Lawrance through the homestar website.. He was the only one that has contacted us with in couple of hours of sending an email. He has come to our house an gave us the best estimate as we have recived a higher price from a diffrent company. Lawrance has been very patcient with us, we have called several times with many questions. He was able to answer all of them. The work got completed with in 2 days as he has promised. When we arrived home today we were very satified with his work. Even our neighbours love our new deck. Thank you so much to The Deck Master crew and Lawrance.

Joanna and Rafal

More about The Deck Master

Front porch design and build, custom designed decks, fencing and carpentry work.
Looking for Decks pros in Don Mills?