Taylor's Plumbing

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
300 Dundas E Waterdown ON L0R 2H0

Reviews for Taylor's Plumbing

Would not recommend

Replaced a cracked exterior faucet. Less than an hour's work and about $50 in parts. Charged over $600. They use standardized pricing that is off the charts if there are multiple components (copper pipe, exterior faucet, interior valve). Would never use them again. I get that good trades are worth good $$$, but this was just stupid. In fairness, the plumber was a nice guy and competent, but if i wasn't in a hurry i'd have given him the boot at the initial quote.

Terrible customer service

My glass shower door shattered while I was away on vacation. Thankfully no one was hurt given that we were away. I contacted the builder and he informed me that Taylor's provided the shower glass and that I should reach out to them. My husband went in and spoke to the male owner. He was apologetic and said it should be fixed for us if they did indeed supply it. He said he would check his records and get back to us right away. Three weeks later we had received no response. My husband followed up, this time speaking with the female owner. She provided is the contact for the door installer and I reached out to them. The installer was completely rude and unhelpful, telling me essentially that it is not his problem and sometimes shower doors just explode. Being a lawyer, I explained his potential liability in the situation. I also mentioned that the male owner at Taylor's had agreed that the door should be fixed for us. The installer put me on hold and called Taylor's, then returning to the line with me and stating he spoke with the female owner and denying any liability again. He was so unprofessional and provided awful customer service. And then Taylor's had the nerve to contact my husband to tell him that I shouldn't be rude to their installer! They ended up providing us no assistance at all. Awful customer service.

Richard in Oakville

905-689-4777
300 Dundas E
Waterdown
L0R 2H0

I called Taylor's to fix a leak and they were there in 90 minutes. The call out fee was $35 and reasonable. There was full declaration of cost on the phone and once again on site. No hidden charges. The problem was fixed with friendly and professional demeanor and would highly recommend and use again. We are elderly and it was nice to not feel taken advantage.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Over Priced

The piping was exposed before the visit. They only changed the shower valve and charged $650! They should be ashamed of themselves. I will find a respectable plumber for the remaining work to be done.

Melissa Crickmore from Hamilton
Melissa Crickmore from Hamilton
5 reviews Hamilton, ON

Plumbing Repair

We just bought a new house and we found a pipe leaking in our basement. We could not use our washer, main bath or ensuite. The repair was completed within 30 minutes and was reasonably priced considering that we needed it fixed asap.

Perry from Hamilton
Perry from Hamilton
1 review Dundas, ON

Repair split pipe

The scope of the job was repair a 1 1/2 inch split in pipe that was leaking. I had exposed the pipe so only the plumbing repair had to be done. Repair was competed in under 15 minuets.
My bill was $400 ! This price includes the "walk in the door" fee and the PVC pipe and glue.
Way over priced but I was stuck and already had to pay for coming to the house.

Troudy from Burlington
Troudy from Burlington
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outside water main

Serviceman was polite, helpful, very clear in his explanations and completed the job by exceeding my expectations. I really liked seeing the prices in their service book prior to the work being started. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely recommend Taylor Plumbing.

ES in Burlington
ES in Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Plumbing repairs all over the house

Knowing that the house into which I moved was not in good shape, I asked him to check the whole plumbing and do all necessary repairs (basement, two bathrooms, kitchen, removing unused pipes). Later on I learned that some of it was not necessary and realized that he was charging too much, and continued with someone else. They are too much into business and not enough into plumbing, e.g. not knowledgeable enough about waste hear recovery, I had to find out everything myself. Work done was OK, though.

Mike from Oakville
Mike from Oakville
1 review ,

Bathroom Renovation

We recently had one of our bathroom's renovated by Taylor Plumbing, and we were delighted with the quality of the work - and the people. Imagine our surprise when the owner showed up daily to check on the progress of our job, and to ensure that we were happy with the work being done! Taylor's is a first-class organization that I'd highly recommend to anyone.