Sunset Window Coverings Ltd

Reviews for Sunset Window Coverings Ltd

Mike in Vaughan
Mike in Vaughan

Living room

Hello , I would highly recommend Sunset They did my Condo and it looks great!! push of a button and the shades go up and down and also could use my cell phone to operate them. Thank you Joseph great Job! And the pricing was fantastic, I got 4 quotes and Sunset was $530.00 less. Very happy.

Monica in Vaughan
Monica in Vaughan

Sheer Mid-Privacy Fabric Roller Shades

I’m truly happy with the quality, price & look of my new window coverings and would recommend Sunset Window Coverings to friends and family. I know Joe would treat them fairly and professionally. Thank you for the fantastic job Joe!

Tanya in Willowdale, Toronto
Tanya in Willowdale, Toronto
4 reviews North York, ON

Blinds for Family Room, Dining Room, Home Office, and Bedroom (5 windows total)

We had used Sunset Window Coverings 5 years ago when we had a condo, they had great prices and service back then so we went with them again with our house. This time, we did shop around to a few other places, but Sunset had the best prices for Hunter Douglas blinds.

They were installed by Joe and they look fantastic.

We are planning to use them again when we renovate our other rooms.

Looking for Shutters & Blinds pros in Vaughan?