Sunrise Kitchens Ltd

Pepe
Pepe
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

BAD QUALITY AND BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

QUALITY: I wouldn't recommend this company, the quality of the cabinets is not good for the price. I renovated my whole place and buying the kitchen cabinets to Sunrise Kitchens was my big mistake, to the point that I'm thinking to refresh the cabinets soon.
Better quality at any other company.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Same as quality, disappointed!!! After a year and a half, there was a flood in my place and I needed to replace one cabinet door and 2 base parts, the seller came to my place (Gurdeep) and said it'd be about $850!!! I told him it was a bit expensive but ok, do it. He said it'd be ready in 6 weeks, after 6 weeks, no answer, so I called him and he said that I said I wasn't agreed... and I told him that was not true!!! then he said they couldn't do it because they were pretty busy and he will send me one of his friend to do the repairs... still waiting for his call.

Private User reviews Collingwood, ON

Shoddy work and poor quality parts

Sunrise did my kitchen a few years back. There were so many mistakes and arguments over them not supplying what was agreed in writing. Drawers were installed which were a good five inches shorter than they were supposed to be. They used cheaper parts which have broken over time. Installer made no effort to level or adjust for the floor. I actually had to finish the job myself to fit as they are used to installing in brand new condos and not an older house which needs adjusting to account for imperfect levels. I do love my kitchen, but it was very stressful and I'm now having to buy replacement hinges and slides because they use lower cost parts which have not lasted as well. Better to deal with a company who really care about details.

Justin in Toronto
Justin in Toronto
1 review White Rock, BC

Brand new kitchen

Was looking for cabinets and was told Sunrise Kitchens was the best. Now I know why so many people work them! Great service and cabinets are excellent. Will work with sunrise Kitchens again!

Alexis  in Delta
Alexis in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Kitchen Renovation

I would HIGHLY recommend Sunrise for any kitchen or bathroom remodel or update. The work quality was flawless and the customer service is top notch. I felt at home during the entire process from start to end. They were on time with delivery to install date and always courteous. The installers workmanship was beyond perfect, absolutely fantastic. Love Love Love my new kitchen.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Best cabinet manufacturer in Surrey

We had a great experience with sunrise kitchens, they have a large selection of cabinets, colors, style with fair price. it was easy to understand their presentation. Best in service.

Dear Sir,

Thank you for choosing Sunrise Kitchens for your Kitchen & Bath cabinetry needs. We have read your comments about SUNRISE and we greatly appreciate that you took the time to write them, as our customers satisfaction is our main priority.

It was a pleasure to have you as our customer. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your collaboration and we hope to serve you again.

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Kitchen Reno

I highly recommend Sunrise kitchens cabinets, great product, great customer service, fast shipping with everything in stock. When I received them they were packaged very well as not to get damaged.

harman in Surrey
harman in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

New house

Worked with sunrise kitchens for the first time and had a great experience. Customer service was great and quality of products is better than all companies i have worked with in the past. Will definitely use Sunrise Kitchens in the future.

aman grewal in
aman grewal in
2 reviews Surrey, BC

kitchen renovation

I just had a kitchen renovation done from Sunrise Kitchens and it was a great experience. Everything was perfect quality and was on time. Had dealt with other cabinet companies in the past and I can say Sunrise Kitchens is far superior to any of them. Would highly recommend.

John Doe  in
John Doe in
1 review Surrey, BC

New kitchen

Best kitchen cabinet company in British Columbia. Quality was great and Install was perfect. Was treated with respect and they answered all my questions. Recommend to many of my friends who also had a great experience with kitchen renovations and new houses.

More about Sunrise Kitchens Ltd

Sunrise Kitchens “A brand that deliver Efficient Designs & Excellence Service”

It’s our passion of building kitchens for over 35 years. You can rest assured that Sunrise Kitchens will be able to deliver world-class Design, Finest materials, Superior craftsmanship and Technical precision.

We offer a wide selection of products and designs including, but not limited to, traditional, contemporary, and modern, thereby making us the ideal choice for home-owners. Our experienced design team will work with you to create a cohesive look throughout your home. Our combination of functionality, innovation, and design makes Sunrise Kitchens an effortless choice for your cabinetry needs.

With 4,500 square foot showroom, homeowners and designers have ease to experience wide range of Woods, Laminates and Acrylics. Explore our full line of designer cabinetry showcased in a complete kitchen, living and dining room, bedroom, washroom, closet, and entertainment area. Our showroom gives you the opportunity to experience the look and feel of a real home prior to making your purchase. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can advise on your blueprints and help you chose the best design from our extensive collection.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Kitchen & Bath Cabinets
Sunrise Kitchens Ltd. provides you with a wide array of services, including on-site measurement and meeting, dimensioned plans and elevations, professional installation and after-sales service. We are a member of the Better Business Bureau (BBB), which assures you of the highest standards in design, product and professionalism. The following is an overview of the services we provide: *** Design & Quotation Service*** After your initial consultation with one of our designers will create a floor plan designed specifically to your needs, providing you with a quotation based on that design. Our detailed plans for your project will usually differ in concept from those done by other firms in our area. At Sunrise Kitchens we strive to provide you with a functional and aesthetic environment that will give you and your family years of enjoyment. *** Consultation Service*** Before your consultation with a Sunrise designer take a few minutes to sort through your ideas. If you wish to create a kitchen, bath, or office workspace, the staff at Sunrise Kitchens will work with you to interpret your inspirations into that show-stopping, yet functional environment. If you are planning a visit to one of our showrooms the following is a list of items that would be helpful to bring for your first visit: *** Rough sketches of your floor plan with measurements/ House Plan – (if building)/ Magazine Clippings/Wish Lists/ Budget Outline/ Installation Service *** At Sunrise Kitchens our projects don’t end with designs. Our team of professional installers will be on-site to see your project through to completion. We are committed to your satisfaction, and help will always be available throughout this process should you have questions or concerns.
Sunrise Kitchens