Sundial Homes Ltd

Builders
4576 Yonge St North York ON M2N6N4
HomeStars  >  Builders in North York  >  Sundial Homes Ltd

Reviews for Sundial Homes Ltd

Worst Builder to EVER exist!!!

This is the absolute worst builder I’ve ever come across. Our old home was with Green Park and they are a dream - not one nail pop! This builder has the WORST trades that work for them. They delayed our closing multiple times and the workmanship is beyond poor and unacceptable to say the least! Their customer service is absolutely terrible and doesn’t even exist and they screwed up so many things in our home. Multiple emails back and forth and I had to go in person to voice my conecerns before anyone actually addressed me. Project is really behind schedule (other builders started building homes and closed, added grass, fences etc.) after Sunfial - pathetic to say the least! Stay far away!!

bonus in Markham
bonus in Markham

product and service

their price is apparently higher than other builders. they won't give you free upgrade because your home price goes up a lot. they won't recognize their promotion flyer. ashamed!
some designers push you to do as many upgrades as possible. they may get commission on that. feel very bad.

1 review Aurora, ON

Sundial homes

I live in aurora on Pinnacle trail all these homes were build by Sundial homes.And more than half have had water damage from leaking plumbing pipes that were not glued properly.Poor workman ship stay away from these builders.

sundial_homeowner in North York
sundial_homeowner in North York

Sundial Home Owner

If anyone is thinking of purchasing a home from Sundial, please consider another builder.
The quality of work on a scale of 1-10 with one being the poorest, I rate this builder as 1.
I am a recent home owner and please take a look at the attached photo to see the quality of work provided by this builder.

Azuri From Sutton
Azuri From Sutton

Low quality builds

We recently moved out of our Sundial home that we purchased new many years ago. (The Mosaics in Aurora) The build quality was terrible and I can compare that to our next new home we purchased that was a night day difference.

We noticed a water leaking and stains in the kitchen as the home was being built. We were assured that it would be corrected by move in. Two years later we were still fighting to have this fixed always praying that the current rain fall wouldn't leak. Sundial came armed with caulking guns each time to attempt to fix it...next torrential rain fail...leaking again drywall down and troubleshooting all over again.

The house is just a distant bad memory now and the building materials they use are rock bottom cheap from hardware used on doors closest slider cheap doors opposed to actual wood doors I could go on for ever. Stay clear there are plenty of better builders out there.

Everton White from Ajax
Everton White from Ajax

Mulberry Meadows - Edgewood Community, Ajax

We recently moved in to our Sundial Home in the new Edgewood section in the Mulberry Homes neighborhood and so far we've been receiving excellent customer service. We are second time new home owners - no new home is perfect and there are things that will need to be fixed/added - that is to be expected. The customer service response has been good (better than expected) and the follow up to have people over to do work has been incredible.

I would say the most challenging part dealing with Sundial Homes was during the structural and decor appointments - following up with the design consultants to ensure pricing for missing structural/decor items were on the list - I really had to micro-manage, which was stressful at times .

Other than that, we are happy with the fit and finish of our brand new home (Exterior and Interior) and would recommend this builder to others.

Revital from Toronto
Revital from Toronto

Mulberry Meadows Ajax

This is my third home. I purchased from other builders in the past but wasn't happy. Sundial quality and warranty is way much better compared to my experience I had in the past. I will definitely recommend them and will buy from them again.

M from Mississauga
M from Mississauga

Brampton

The worst builder ever! Do not buy from Sundial. There customer service is the worst. Marlene has no idea what she's doing. Layla is there to cover her mistakes. Our closing was horrible. The house was dirty. Stairs weren't even finished. This builder is horrible. They should not be allowed to build homes anywhere in Canada. Save yourself and buy from a other reputable builders. Sundial is not one of them!

Olaims from Ajax
Olaims from Ajax

Sundial homes

From a real estate point of view sundial is a cheap home builder. Sundial look for the cheapest contractors and material to build your home. I agreed100% poor customer service. Once you paid the builder good luck getting the deficiencies you found after you move in fix. Most of Sundial homes are not build for the coldest or hottest weather temperature. A friend of my brought a house from Minto builder (what a good customer service). Best advise buy from another builder don't dream of Sundial. If you like co-op student building your house then buy Sundial homes.

Dream well

Moris from Ajax
Moris from Ajax

New Home in Ajax

Simply put stay away from this builder, they have bad customer service from start, even their sale agents are horrible, all they care about is to make you sign the contract then they dont even answer your calls. More importantly they build extremely poor quality homes.