Sundial Homes Ltd

Sundial Homes Ltd

Reviews for Sundial Homes Ltd

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Sundialhomes is horrible

SundialHomes is really horrible, the worst builder I have ever met. Their house selling price is very high, but the quality of the house does not match the price. Basically, you pay way more than what they can provide you.

The major issue that my house has is all kinds of water leaking issues. If you happen to buy your house from them, please find these issues within the first 2 years from when the house is closed. My experience of dealing with them is that whenever a water leaking issue is reported to them, they try to run away from the issue and do nothing. Instead, they will offer you some non-essential benefits (for example, water-wash your exterior wall surface for free) to move your attention away from the major water-leaking issue. Please do not fall into the trick.

You could turn to Tarion for help and request conciliation inspection if they go too overboard. That was what I did.

Their upgrade work also sucks, but they charge way more than it is worth. Please be careful. Depending on where you are living, you can visit the house they have already built and ask the owner about the quality of upgrade work. This way, you will have your own opinion.

I will never ever buy any house/property from SundialHomes again.

Yash in North York
Yash in North York

New Purchase

I am delighted when I initially signed up for a house at Ajax. But that did not lasted long after I found out that the builder did not offer any appliances, and not even at least the Air Conditioner. Most of the items which supposed to be a standard were not even available even after spending 3 quarters to a million. Also, the upgrade options were limited but with no choice, you have to sign up with what they have or have to get things done after the closing.

The Design Center consultants and Sales Consultants were professional, knowledgeable and Patient enough to explain and suggest options where necessary.

Lap Ki in East Gwillimbury
Lap Ki in East Gwillimbury
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Sharon Village, East Gwillimbury

We purchased our home from Sundial at Sharon Village, East Gwillimbury. The sale person Ashley is very nice, helpful and patience. He spent hours answering our questions regarding to the house, design and decoration and explain the process and contract to us in details. We changed our minds on lot and model and he did the amendment for us patiently. Extremely nice person.

At the Sundial design centre, Design Consultants Marlene and Nicole are fantastic. Selecting the external and internal decoration and design could be a big headache but their friendly advices and patience made the journey an enjoyable one. Marlene and Nicole spent hours helping my wife on choosing different colours, textures, and designs for matching and contrast. Their excellent services are unforgettable.

After we moved in, there are things to fix inside and outside the house. Janice is a very busy but nice and understanding lady. She helps and coordinates the repair and smooths the hassles a lots for us. We are greatly appreciated her services.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Alton Village West

We have got good service from PINA Orlando and Sophia from Sundial Homes.

We have few constructional issues with the builder. We felt lack of quality in few things.

Overall We are happy.

Purushotham Reddy

HAIFA in Mississauga
HAIFA in Mississauga

Painful experience. Like to give -10 score

Waiting 3 years for our new beautifully upgraded home to be shocked with a flooded basement the next day. Within days the roof started to leak, one year later it is still leaking. You cannot fit your washing machine and dryer in the laundry room. Your garage is out of standard you have trouble in fitting your garage opener. It impossible to get your A.C. fitted without having to leave the pipes and wires outside exposed and many other issues.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Long Standing sundial customers

This is our third Sundial Home
And we have been happy with all three (obviously) if we have kept purchasing had them Mississauga and Oakville. Have been very happy with the service on all ends of the spectrum from customer service to labors and design team. Reading the bad reviews makes zero sense to us. We would highly recommend Sundial and their workmanship is top notch would without a doubt purchase another hen it’s time to downsize

Superdave in North York
Superdave in North York

Sundial homes

We bought our house in Castlemore from Sundial. Beautiful subdivision. We were so happy with the layout and how the house was layed out. Service was excellent. Also I noticed the grass was so green!! Staff was very friendly and the trades service showed up when they said they were going to . I would definitely recommend buying a Sundial home

Vouli in London
Vouli in London
0 reviews London, ON

New home build

As a realtor since 2005 I’ve seen my share of homes and have dealt with many homeowners and as a Sundial Homeowner I’m confident to say they are among the top builders that I’ve dealt with. The quality of materials build standard and commitment to service excellence has impressed me so much that I’d say they built the best home I’ve owned thus far.. highly recommend this Builder.

Connie in North York
Connie in North York

Pre-construction Home Experience

While there are many qualities that go into becoming a top-rated home builder such as quality, design, efficiency, professionalism, etc, there is one great quality that separates the good home builder from the outstanding – that is having a caring heart for the people they serve. I want to commend Sundial Homes for having that quality that makes Sundial an outstanding Builder!!! I want to specially thank the management and the Customer Communications Manager, Ms Cameron, for their commitment to creating an outstanding customer service experience for us in the process of getting our pre-construction home. We were appreciative beyond words of the attention and heart-warming care that they have provided to us.

Vijay Gandhi in Brampton
Vijay Gandhi in Brampton

Sundial Homes Burlington Edition

Hi Sophia,

Im sending this email to thank you from the bottom of my heart, for all that you have personally have done for me in helping me close my first home for my family. You have been an amazing support during this tough time in our real estate market, any time I’ve had an issue or concern you’ve gone to great lengths to helping me find a solution without hesitation. I can truly say being a mortgage broker I see all type of issues more frequently, and sadly client usually are taken advantage of by all builders with no remorse. Looking back at this purchase I can honestly say I was second guessing my decision in this purchase and even regretted buying this home, due to the market taking a dip. However after all is said and done what I paid for was a quality home which is what I got, but I got an amazing experience with Sundials staff; starting for Ashley at the sales office to Lauren at the Design centre to finally you. I am very proud to have purchased a home from Sundial Homes, as no builder from my 7 year broker experience have been so genuine in helping clients get there home without any financial gain or abuse. I hope this email finds its way to the higher above, as I can’t thank you enough for my beautiful home and client experience! I will be putting my review on google to let the world wide web know my personal experience with Sundial Homes!