Sunburst Shutters & Closets

Shutters & Blinds
1285 West Broadway, Suite 600 Vancouver BC V6H
HomeStars  >  Shutters & Blinds in Burnaby  >  Sunburst Shutters & Closets  >  Horizontal top-down. bottom-up window blind in living room, Vertical blind patio doors, Closet organizers —hallway and bedroom
yoshiminakano1

1285 West Broadway, Suite 600
Vancouver
BC
V6H

I was fortunate to find Brian Cady to custom order my horizontal top-down, bottom-up living room blind and my vertical patio door blind. To find out that he could also design my long-overdue closets was a thrill. I especially appreciated the many options he gave me and helped choose the configurations of the 2 closets which best suited my needs.
From the initial phone call and his home consultation, I trusted his design sense, vast experiences in the field and his professional, friendly manner which carried on throughout our whole project. I am thankful for the services of Keith, his closet installer and for Kola for installing my blinds. What a bonus to have such a team working together. I have already recommended Sunburst Shutters and Closets to my friends.

Thank you for sending in this review. We are thrilled to hear how happy you are with everything! It was a pleasure working with you.Thank you for the referrals!
Warm regards,