Sonata Design & Sunburst Closets

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Sonata Design & Sunburst Closets

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Custom Home

I've worked alongside Brian and the team at Sonata Design & Sunburst Closets on a number of projects and their attention to detail and overall professionalism is second to none. Happy to recommend them!!

Thank you for sending this in. Always a pleasure!
Cheers

Shelly
Shelly
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Blinds Repair

Sonata Design and Sunburst Closets recently repaired our old wooden shutters. I was concerned that we would need to replace the shutters throughout the house. Instead, they were able to repair our shutters for a significantly cheaper cost not only to us but also on the environment. I appreciate them not taking advantage of us. It was a true pleasure working with Sonata Design and Sunburst Closets and I would be pleased to recommend them to others.

Hi Shelly, thank you for sending this in! We love to save old shutters if they can be saved! Happily yours just needed a few parts and a a skilled installer. One less in the landfill and a repair at a fraction of the cost of replacement. We see shutters that are 20-30 years old in great shape after a few repairs. Glad it all worked out!
Warm regards,
Sunburst Shutters &Closets / Sonata Design

Gym organizer

Brian is extremely professional and he was a pleasure to communicate with. We are very satisfied with our custom organizer at our gym. He listen to our needs/ problems and put together and organizer that fit perfectly in the space .

Thank you for sending in this great review! Glad to hear how happy you are with everything.
All the best,

0 reviews Anmore, BC

Best custom closets and

I have a smaller space for closets and the custom work done by the team at S&S gave me even more closet space than I had previously. The quality is outstanding and the design made everything work great together. I never would have come up with it on my own and I'm glad I didn't have to. I also have remote controlled blinds from them as well that work like a dream!

Thank you for sending in this great review! I remember the unveiling and how surprised you were! Great working with you.
Sunburst Closets / Sonata Design

1 review West Vancouver, BC

Reasonable, Respectful and Efficient

I dealt with Brian and his assistant Kola.

They are extremely professional and they provided quality service and and excellent selection of products at reasonable prices relative to competitors. Frankly, I do not think they have much competition in light of the service and selection they provide.

I also found the service very timely and efficient. They provided roller and automatic roller shades for the entire house and it was a large project but they did it in a timely manner without cutting any corners. Very professional. I would highly recommend to anyone. This is not my first time dealing with them. They are my top choice for shutters, roller shades and related products.

I am looking to have them again at another property.

Shafik

Shafik! Thank you for this great review. Always a pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Custom closet

Very satisfied with my custom closet! I was impressed how little time it took while they were onsite and the unique way it was designed to fit out needs.

Thank you for sending in this great review. We are glad to hear how satisfied are with everything. I remember the shoes and the bike! :)
Cheers for now!

Sandra
Sandra
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

New blinds

I love our new split window blinds! Service was speedy and such efficient and friendly staff! Thank you so much!
Highly recommend Brian and his installer Kola! Very professional. We will hire them again anytime!

Thank you Sandra! Thrilled to hear how happy you are. Really appreciate you sending this in.
Warm regards,
Brian and Kola

0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Shades and vertical blinds!

Great Service! Very friendly staff! They did my roller shades in my apt. a few years ago, when I decided to replace the old blinds in my rental unit, Gave Brian a call, his price was the best! Instalation done fast and very well!
Extremely happy and satisfied

Thank you for this fantastic review! Great seeing you again!
Cheers for now
Brian
Sunburst Shutter & Closets / Sonata Design

Cheryl  in Vancouver
Cheryl in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Master walk-in closet and window covering upgrade

Brian did an exceptional job on designing and installing a fabulous master walk-in closet system and new window coverings throughout my newly renovated home. He worked tirelessly to tweak the closet design to perfect it for my needs and the shades are divinely beautiful. He brings exceptional professionalism to every aspect of his business. I wish I could give him 10 stars on this site! Without a doubt, I'd recommend him to others and, should I ever move from what is now my dream house, I'd absolutely hire him again.

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for sending in this great review. I have really enjoyed being a part of your awesome renovation! What a lovely home you have. It has been an absolute pleasure!

Jessica in Coquitlam
Jessica in Coquitlam
3 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Blinds for my apartment

It was a pleasure working with Brian to get new blinds for my apartment. He was able to come show me samples right away and get the blinds installed within a couple weeks.

Hi Jessica, thank you for sending in this review. You apartment looks fantastic! It was a pleasure doing your blinds.

More about Sonata Design & Sunburst Closets

The Sunburst Advantage is Our Dedication

At Sunburst Shutters & Closets, we offer products, services, and philosophies that make us a leader in the home design industry. As we continue to deliver exceptional services, we are proud to announce that we have partnered with Sonata Design, a leader in the industry of window fashions, home automation and interior finishes.

With our signature Polywood shutters and a vast selection of closet collections, paired with Sonata's patented Symphony collection, we bring life to homes with a design that looks toward longevity, performance, and aesthetics.

Sunburst Shutters & Closets and Sonata Design provides the full breadth of home design options to help you achieve your vision