Sunburst Shutters & Closets

Reviews for Sunburst Shutters & Closets

nick
nick

Closet Intalls

Contacting Brian at Sunburst Shutters, Blinds and Closets was really simple. After setting up an appointment, Brian visited my house for a consultation where I shared my plan. He provided his professional opinion and recommendations as well as answered all of the questions I had. A few weeks later, Keith came to install my two closet systems and did a really great job and faster than I had expected. Both Brian and Keith were polite, punctual, and extremely pleasant to deal with. The cost of services was the best I found out of three providers and I was thrilled with the outcome. If only I had more closets to redo!

Hi Nick, Thank you for letting us know how we did. It was great to be a part of your renovation!
Cheers for now,

sjc2025
sjc2025
1 review Vancouver, BC

Shutters, closet and closet doors.

The work was exceptionally done and has added to my home in a way I couldn’t have imagined. The craftsmanship and mannerisms of the workers were very respectful and I highly recommend this company to others.

Thank you for sending this in! It was great to be a part of the amazing transformation of your home. We really enjoyed working with you!

tamaralhowarth
tamaralhowarth

Installation of shutters

Sunburst installed shutters in two bedrooms. One of the windows was an unusual shape and Brian did a great job in figuring out a less expensive solution!

Thank you Tamara, glad it worked out so well!
Cheers

athena
athena
1 review Vancouver, BC

blinds in living room and bedrooms

Brian and Kola did an outstanding job with our blinds. Great selection, easy to schedule, perfect installation, and not as pricey as we were expecting. I already placed a second order with them and recommend them to our friends.

Hi Athena,
Thank you for sending in this review. It was a pleasure working with you!
Cheers for now,

Rosemary
Rosemary

Installation of Venetian blinds

I needed all blinds replaced in my home, 11 in all. Brian Cady came over very promptly, after my initial call, to measure up and order my blinds. It did take several weeks for the order to be completed, but once they had arrived, his installer came and set them all up. Quick, efficient and professional job. It appeared one smaller blind was missing in the original order, but that arrived a couple of weeks later. Am very pleased with my new blinds. Brian always answered my calls promptly.

Hi Rosemary,
Thank you for sending in this review. It was a pleasure working with you. I am happy to hear how pleased you are!
Kind regards

dawntam77
dawntam77
1 review Vancouver, BC

Custom closets and window covers

We had 5 custom closets done and all our windows covered with roller shades. While there was a delay in the blind delivery, they installed temporary paper blocks nds that worked great! Thanks Brian!

Hi Dawn, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure doing the work for you!
Cheers

Michele
Michele
1 review Vancouver, BC

We replaced several old, collapsing blinds with top down and bottom up honeycomb shades.

The initial consultation with Brian Cady was a very good experience. He measured carefully, answered all our questions and gave a little advice to help us decide on one or two shades in our guestroom. The technician, Kola, was very nice and professional. He knows what he's doing. He completed installation efficiently and advised the old blinds would be recycled which we are happy about. We had a very good experience with Sunburst Shutters, Blinds

Hi Michele, we really enjoyed working with you. So glad to hear how happy you are! Thank you for sending in this review.
Warm regards,

brian
brian
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Window Blinds

We ordered 8 sets of window blinds , a variety of sizes and colours...they fit perfectly, look great and at a competitive price...we couldn't be happier, we will be contacting Sunburts again for our Closet Organizers...

Hi Brian, Thank you for your review. Call me when you are ready for your closets and we will look after you.

Kevin
Kevin
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Shutters and blinds

We enjoyed working with Brian at Sunburst for a second time around. We were very impressed with the service they offered the first time around, it made sense to use them again. They just finished installing window treatments at our new place and we were extremely satisfied with the the work. I would recommend them to anybody who is looking for new custom shutters and blinds. We have already referred Brian to a couple of friends.

Thanks Kevin, it was great working with you again! We really appreciate your referrals.

VM in Vancouver
VM in Vancouver
9 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great quality and installation service

Brian is very personable and great to work with. Kola did the installation very quickly and to a high standard. I was impressed with the quality of the product and also the care taken during consultation and installation. I highly recommend this company. We love our new blinds and it makes everything look brand new in our townhouse.

Hi, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this. It's great to hear how happy you are with everything. We enjoyed working with you!

More about Sunburst Shutters & Closets

The Sunburst Advantage is Our Dedication

At Sunburst Shutters & Closets, we offer products, services, and philosophies that make us a leader in the home design industry. With our signature polywood shutters and a vast selection of closet collections, we bring life to homes with a design that looks toward longevity, performance, and aesthetic. From blinds to shades, to shutters, and closets, Sunburst Shutters & Closets provides the full breadth of home design options to help you achieve your vision.