Stone Tile International Inc

Tile & Stone Contractors
1775 Pine St Vancouver BC V6J 3C7
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Contractors in Vancouver  >  Stone Tile International Inc

Reviews for Stone Tile International Inc

To expensive

The employees took to long to attend to me, I was in a big rush for a project and I didn't get time to pick the tile I need and have them delivered on time

chrissy in Vancouver
chrissy in Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

purchased tile for kitchen and bathroom

stone tile provided fantastic tile for my reno. i chose, with the help of my designer, tile for the kitchen, bathrooms and fireplace. the tiles were available on time. they look beautiful. the tiles that we chose compliment the modern style of my home. the quality and styling are exceptional. i found the product to be too expensive. i am a slave to fashion.