South Bay Design Center Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
2413 Pacific Coast Hwy Ste 207 Lomita CA 90717

Review for South Bay Design Center Inc.

Condoatthebeach
Condoatthebeach
1 review Redondo Beach, CA

Kitchen Remodel

Run as fast as you can away from this company. I had a very simple kitchen remodel. Take out old cabinets, replace with thermofoil. Their SUB CONTRACTOR (I was told they only use their own employees - first red flag), destroyed almost every cabinet upon installation. The owner cooked up a scheme with the local cabinet rep and said they were all damaged in transit. I had my Visa Company investigate and they returned my payment, The State Contractors Licensing Board got involved and they were fantastic, the Bond Company got involved and they found poor workmanship and abandonment. Finally, 9 months and small claims court later I have a completed kitchen - only because I had the support of all those entities. South Bay Design Center is incompetent - don't use them. They are on the high end but nothing was worth the price of what they put me through. Run Run Run!