Smart Roofing Inc.

2045 Dundas St E Mississauga ON L4X

Reviews for Smart Roofing Inc.

Roof Replacement

I paid the double than other roof company's quotes, and I thought that I should get much better service than anyone else. But the result is disappointing. The roofer left a mess after work, and my downspouts got conjunction and ventilation installed in a bad shape.

Anthony Brook in Hamilton
Anthony Brook in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Roof and Eaves

Having had a bad experience with our existing roof, we decided this year it was time to change. Our existing roof was only 10 years old but every time the wind blew over 80 we would lose shingles. I myself did a load of research about what shingle we wanted and the CertainTeed Landmark Pro is about the best out there. CertainTeed has a list of approved contractors which have clearly been verified and approved for their workmanship and just as importantly their integrity. We liked Bob from the very beginning. Very knowledgeable, very understanding about my many questions and at no stage did we feel under pressure to sign. We decided to proceed and at the same time replace our eaves etc. Before works could start we lost shingles on 2 occasions! Within an hour of calling Smart, Mario came out to carry out temporary repairs all for no charge. Our new roof and eaves ar​e now on and they look magnificent. Igor, the foreman, Martin the eaves guy and Bob the main man have been a pleasure to deal with. Very professional, excellent workmanship all for a very fair price. I would recommend everyone who wan​ts to change their roof or eaves to use Smart Roofing. You will not be disappointed!

Thank you so much for your detailed review and recommendation Tony, it was our pleasure having you as our customer!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Excellent service

If you're looking for a company that really cares about their customers, Smart Roofing is the company for you. They are very responsive, great customer service, knowledgable and their work is top quality. Highly recommend!!

Thank you for your recommendation!

Albert W.
Albert W.

Roof Replacement

Based on reviews of local roofing companies, I discovered Smart Roofing, and promptly received a return call to my inquiry, and my first estimate from them. I obtained several quotes from various companies to replace my roof shingles, but selected Smart Roofing. From the first time I met Jerry, the owner, when he came to provide an estimate, I was impressed with his experience, knowledge, professionalism, and attention paid to my many questions. This interaction allowed me to make a more educated decision when comparing companies. I'm very pleased with the work performed on my roof. It looks great, was done in a timely manner, and my property was left free of any debris. There was excellent communication throughout the scheduled on-site work period from Darrah, the office manager, as well. I would not hesitate to recommend Smart Roofing to my family and friends.

Thank you Albert for your detailed review, we so appreciated having you as our valued client and we really appreciate your recommendation!!!

Isabella
Isabella

Roof Installation

After the recent windstorm blew off half of our roof, I contacted Smart Roofing Inc. My phone call was promptly returned and I was visited very quickly by a representative of the company who is knowledgeable and gave me a reasonable quote (my roof is very big) The remaining shingles were removed and the new roof installation was completed quickly and professionally. The worksite was left very clean. I would highly recommend using this company. The company did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it, did it for a reasonable price using a very good quality product and did it well. Excellent job!!
I was also recommended to use this company by my mother (who had her roof installation about 10 years ago) and is still very satisfied with the work that was performed, with the service she received and the price.

Thank you so much for choosing Smart Roofing Inc. We so appreciate you taking the time to give such a great review!

Lorraine in Oakville
Lorraine in Oakville

Roof Repair / Reliable

During a recent very high wind storm, we had some minor shingle damage. Of course we called Smart Roofing (they replaced the roof shingles many years back). They returned our call, told us when they would be coming by, and they were true to their word - they came by when they said they would and made the necessary repairs. We are very thankful to Smart Roofing for such great service! We highly recommend going with Smart Roofing - a great company you can rely on!

Thank you so much for choosing to work with us again!

Suzanne & Julian
Suzanne & Julian

Replaced roof.

Very pleased with the work done. The team responded quickly given recent ice and wind storms. They were friendly and considerate and worked hard to get the job done in the timeframe promised.

Thank you for being our valued customer!

Kris
Kris
1 review Milton, ON

Roof repair

They were very helpful and quickly made repairs on my roof after a recent wind storm. Fair price for the work that was provided. Good company.

Thank you for your review and for being our valued customer!

Mary A.
Mary A.

Jerry did outstanding work, repairing and replacing our singles after damage from high winds. Smart Roofing made it a priority to come out and get the job done quickly. They made the experience enjoyable! When it comes time to replace the whole roof, Smart Roofing will have our business! We highly recommend Smart Roofing!!!

Thank you for your recommendation!

bobspool5271
bobspool5271

Replaced roof shingles

Their workers were very professional, friendly and helpful. They protected doors and windows with drop sheets and plywood to ensure that they didn't damage anything when removing the old shingles. They installed new flashing around the chimney and new roof vents. When they were done they cleaned up all the old shingles and nails around our property. We would highly recommend Smart Roofing to anyone looking for a new roof.

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation! We appreciate it!

More about Smart Roofing Inc.

For over 15 years Smart Roofing Inc. has provided full service roofing for residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our skilled, experienced craftsmen, aided by the reliable products, can accurately assess your roofing situation and expedite any job quickly and to your full satisfaction.

We are dedicated to providing quality, professional installation and service commitment with fair prices. For your protection we are fully insured, bonded and licensed, and are proud members of the Better Business Bureau. We offer from 6 to 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship and only experienced crews of roofers are used. Smart Roofing has maintained these standards over the years and will continue to do such as our family of satisfied customers grows and shares their experience with peers, family and friends.

Please contact us today for a free estimate or visit our showroom. At Smart Roofing Inc. "We protect what you value most". Make the SMART choice.
_____________________________________________
Slate,Cedar Shingles,Cedar Shake,Fiberglass Plastic Tiles, Enviro Shake, Metal and Flat Roofs as well as eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding and copper work, skylight installation, full roof inspections