Sescolite Lighting-

Reviews for Sescolite Lighting-

Peter-Thornhill from Markham
Peter-Thornhill from Markham

Renovation

Sescolite used to be one of the best, if not the best Lighting store in Toronto. But unfortunately it is an ancient history.
They lost many members of their Sales staff and service is terrible.
We found quite few much better stores and I would definitely avoid Sescolite

4 reviews ,

Basement Lighting

Sescolite does have tons of lighting to offer however their style is really among the less stylish in the city. Not really sure why people recommended it to me. I did, however, find a light for our pool table in the basement of our house. (And that's only because it's our basement and it's very traditional down there. Otherwise I'd never buy a light from them again). No one approached me in the store and I pretty much bought it to myself. I'd only recommend this place to my friends who don't understand high style. It's very traditional and not such great quality.

Brigitte from Toronto-6462
Brigitte from Toronto-6462
8.3/10

New lighting for living/dining room area

I went to Sescolite to purchase a new dining room chandelier, as well as a living room floor light and two table lamps. I was impressed by the wide variety of lighting available. Because Sescolite is a higher end specialty lighting store, prices are a bit high, although you can find many pieces on sale. But you can't beat the quality and service. The sales people are very accommodating.... They let you browse on your own without being pushy, but are available to answer queries when needed. I recommend Sescolite to people who want to the extra mile when it comes to lighting.

Steve in Richmond Hill
Steve in Richmond Hill

New home furnishing

This company has provided great products and customer service. We selected lights for our bedrooms and dining areas from their showroom at prices that were unbeatable. We returned several times and continue to compare their line of products to everyone elses.

Paula from Thornhill
Paula from Thornhill

9.8/10

llighting

They have an excellent selection of light fixtures both for indoors and outdoors. The quality is excellent and the service is outstanding.

More about Sescolite Lighting-

Classic to Contemporary - inside & out, we have lighting for every space & budget.
Looking for Lighting pros in Toronto?