Rosedale Woodworking Ltd

Review for Rosedale Woodworking Ltd

Michelle Way in Thornhill
Michelle Way in Thornhill

Kitchen Renovation

I have a 1952 bungalow and until recently, I had a 1952 kitchen. My kitchen was challenging to update because I have a large bulkhead due to the basements stairs. A typical problem, but not easy to solve. I got 3 estimates from 2 box stores and a custom kitchen retailer. None of them offered useful solutions to my problem or particularly nice kitchen reno ideas. Then a friend recommended Rosedale. Nic and his team did a fantastic job. I love my kitchen! It has totally updated my home and they knew how to deal with the idiosyncrasies of an older house, and they were very price competitive. I could not be happier and I have already passed on referrals to friends and family. These guys take great pride in their work and I am so appreciative of the care they took to give me a kitchen I will love for years. Thanks Nick and team!