Room At A Time Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
18 Patriot Court Markham ON L3P 6B2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Room At A Time Painting

Reviews for Room At A Time Painting

Margo in Toronto
Margo in Toronto

interior house painting

Mike and Jen did an excellent job. They arrived around 9:00 and finished at 3:00 with everything cleaned up. I had a fair number repairs to be done on the walls and they were completed perfectly. I was not home the entire time and felt very comfortable leaving them to complete their work alone. They were very professional and did a wonderful job.

Thanks Margo. It was a pleasure to work with you. Your project turned out really nice.

SKL
SKL
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Painting

Mike's work is precise and detailed. Excellent service right from first contact and throughout the project. Great work all around. Thanks for a job well done!

Thanks Saleem. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Looking forward to working with you again. Enjoy the summer.

abigailburge in Toronto
abigailburge in Toronto

Interior painting - 6 rooms and a hallway

Nice to have so many rooms done at once in an organized fashion. They tidied every evening before leaving. Always kept me informed as to arrival and departure times. Were very good with my pets, and I didn’t have to keep them in crates the whole time. Good eye as to what needed to be done, and what didn’t . Very satisfied,

Thanks Abigail. It was a pleasure to work with you. Hope to work with you in the future

Chris
Chris
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Whole Home Painting

We have had the privilege of recently having our third home painted by Mike at Room at a Time Painting. Simply put, he is the only contractor we would ever hire for painting. Mike and Jen are incredibly talented painters - their attention to detail is second to none. They are punctual, reliable, trustworthy and simply great people to work with. We would highly recommend Room at a Time Painting for any job - big or small - that you may have.

Thanks Chris. It was a pleasure to work with and your wife again. Enjoy your summer. Till next time.

K.S. -Markham in Markham
K.S. -Markham in Markham

Basement Rec Room Painting

Thank you Mike & Jennifer!
I am so pleased with the professionalism and quality of work. I called and had an immediate reply and a detailed quote within a few days. We were able to book a painting date shortly after which was perfect for our time window.
I have had many painters over a 20 year stretch and this was the first one that took considerable care to prep the area first: plastic wrappped ALL my cabinets and furniture and used drop cloths everywhere else! ? Thank You!! It may sound funny to write this but you wouldn’t believe how many painters cut corners to get the job done quickly and end up with dust or paint everywhere.
They are reliable and come when they say they will and let me know what the task is for the day. You can trust them.
I plan to have them back to do some other projects in my home.

Thanks Karin . Enjoy the summer. Look forward to working with you in the fall.

stephen.bald
stephen.bald

Painting of ceilings and walls for four rooms in a condo.

as above. Painting of ceilings and walls for four rooms in a condo. work was done very well and to our satisfaction.

Thanks Steve. it was a pleasure to work for your Mom. And we did all the baseboards and doors and frames. Project turned out really nice.

cipin.j in Toronto
cipin.j in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets and house painting

Mike and Jennifer have transformed the look of our entire house! I couldn't believe how beautiful our newly repainted kitchen cabinets looked - they are just perfect! They also painted the entire house, complementing the gorgeous white kitchen, and all of this was done well within the time frame promised. They are so professional and talented! They paid the utmost attention to the smallest details, and left the house in immaculate condition, and I would definitely call on them again, and highly recommend them for any painting jobs!

Thanks Judy. The project turned out really well. Thanks for the opportunity to work with you.

Jen
Jen

House and Cabinet Painting

I can't say enough good things about Mike and his incredible painting. This is without a doubt the most professional painter I have ever used before and will only use ever again. I have used a bunch of those 1 day painting companies in the past and they just don't compare to Mikes professional painting and experience. I walked in to my home after he finished and can confidently say there was not 1 mistake, it is perfect! I attached a photo of my cabinets so you can see what I am talking about, perfection!

Hi Jen. Thank you for the kind words. it was a real pleasure to work with you. Happy New Year. enjoy your new home.

Jason in Oshawa
Jason in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Amazing, Professional and Reliable!

I never write reviews, but I had to for this company. They did such an incredible job. My house looks amazing. They also painted all the cabinets in my kitchen, they look brand new! Look no further, if you want quality work done, this is the company to go with. Mike was a pleasure to deal with throughout the whole process. I highly recommend him and his team. I will be calling them again for my next painting project. Thanks again for your great work!

Thanks Jason. It was a pleasure to work for you and get to know you and your business. Happy Holidays.

rlahure in Toronto
rlahure in Toronto

Move-in Room Painting and Touch-up

A couple of years ago we used Room At a Time Painting to prepare our house for sale. Mike was of great assistance in advising what should be done, and what was not essential. We received a detailed estimate, and all work was completed as scheduled and very professionally.

When we recently moved, we did not hesitate to contact Room At a Time to paint several rooms at the new address, as well as patch-up other areas that required attention. Once again, Mike and Jen delivered an excellent finish.

During the process, we had no hesitation in leaving Mike with access to the new place so he could work when we were not there. The project was completed on schedule, despite scope changes from our side.

I strongly recommend this company for any residential painting projects. The service is very professional, and you can draw on Mike's experience in the industry to advise what products to use, and help prioritize what can be achieved within your allocated time frame and budget.

Glad we were able to help you get settled in Roger. It was nice to work with you again.Thank very much

More about Room At A Time Painting

Room at a Time Painting is owned by Mike Hobson who has been in the painting business for 25+ years. With his experience and professional crew, he strives to get your painting project complete on time and on budget.

With his experience and professional crew, Room at Time Painting will complete your painting project on time and on budget. No matter how big the job, a small powder room, an entire house or office complex, Mike makes sure that every project and customer is treated right. Our high level of workmanship and attention to detail is what keeps us busy and why our customers keep coming back, again and again.

What can Room at a Time do for me?

Surface preparation – All surfaces are different, Room at a Time’s painting specialists understand this and approach each project with your needs in mind.

Colour design – Room at a Time’s professionals have the experience to help you decide what colors are suitable for your environment.

Paint selection – The right paint for the job can vary from location to location but the paint experts from Room at a Time are sure to know what is best for you.

The right tools - A number of tools are needed to do even the smallest job. Rooms at a Time’s painting specialists are prepared and have everything they need to get the job done right.

Work efficiency – With experience and know-how, professional painting contractors from Room at a Time get the job done quickly and effectively, reducing disruptions in your daily life.

Our Services:

Interior and Exterior Residential Painting
With over 20 years painting experience our professional crew have painted countless homes in Toronto, York Region, Markham, Durham, across the GTA and even in cottage country. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and friendly customer service which keep us busy with repeat customers and referrals.

Commercial Painting
Room at a Time Painting also provides commercial painting for retail and corporate offices. Trust your new or existing space to our professional, fully trained staff. We ensure that your project gets completed on time and on budget.

Power Washing
Is your deck looking worn and dull? Is your exterior stain fading away? Let us supply a face lift. Our trained staff will assess the condition of your wood and provide solutions to restore it's beauty.

Deck and Fence Stain

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Benjamin Moore,Sherwin Williams,Dulux,Low VOC,ECO Friendly,Waterbourne Acrylic,PPG,
Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Power Washing, Residential Painting Services: One of the most effective ways to turn your house into a home is to paint the walls to match your style and taste. If you are tired of looking at dull walls because of their colour, or because it they are scratched, marked and worn, then we can help! Our professional residential painters will come in and before you know it, your house will look the way you want it to. Commercial Painting Services: Room at a Time Painting has been providing the city of Toronto, surrounding areas and GTA with the highest quality commercial painting services for many years, we handle various sizes of projects, from small offices to larger retail and commercial spaces. Interior Painting: Freshened up a single room, or repair and paint the whole house. At Room at a Time Painting we handle all jobs big and small. Our professional staff paints every home as if it were their own, minimizing any inconvenience to you. -We make sure that we move all of your furniture and protect it from being damaged by paint -We protect the sockets and light switches on your walls. -We do not run back and forth between jobs, and will stay at yours until it is complete -We leave your house the same way that we found it - only better! -We respect your time and will finish all jobs in a timely manner so that you can get back to your daily routine Exterior Painting: Is it time to repaint those window sills, frames or garage doors that you've been putting off? The exterior of your house provides the first impression to visitors and your neighbors. Make sure that you give them a good impression with a beautifully painted exterior home. We have a wide range of paint colours and quality to ensure that your exterior painting can withstand Canada
We use a wide range of the highest quality latex paints and materials, each carefully matched to the application and intended lifespan for maximum cost effectiveness. Our main objective is to provide you with the best value possible. Dulux, Sherwin Williams,Benjamin Moore,PPG and other paint brands we recommend!
Painting your home,Painting the main floor,Interior Painting,Wallpaper removal Painting a Room Painting Your room
Painting the interior of your home is one of the least expensive ways to increase its value in a competitive real estate market. A new coat of paint can turn old into amazing and instantly improve the atmosphere of any room. We specialize in both commercial and residential (interior and exterior) painting services, and power washing services.
1988