Room At A Time Painting

Best of 2018 winnerBest of 2018winner

Reviews for Room At A Time Painting

Steve from Toronto
Steve from Toronto

Awesome Basement Paint Job!

Called Mike 4 days before I closed on a house to paint my basement before moving in. Had no issues working a short time frame as I had to move in by the end of the week, had a good recommendation on paint and let us know what it would look like. He finished my basement in 2 days with the utmost care, patching up any imperfections to even putting caulking on sinks. He goes above and beyond the regular service you’d get with other painters thanks to years of experience! I would definitely recommend and call on Room at a time for any future paint jobs. A pro’s pro!

Thanks Steve. Was happy to get this project done for you. Hope the move goes smoothly. Call when you need us again.

Liz in Markham
Liz in Markham

Residential Painting

If I could give a higher rating than 5-stars for Mike at Room at a Time Painting I most definitely would. We contracted Mike to paint multiple rooms/areas in our home and we are absolutely thrilled with the results. We picked some challenging colours and Mike tackled each with ease. From our initial consult, Mike listened to our concerns and shared his knowledge to recommend the best paints, finishes, tools and techniques. Mike kept his work area amazingly tidy and planned the job in a way so that there was minimal disruption to our home. We greatly appreciated Mike keeping us up-to-date at every stage of the project and his commitment to see the job through to completion. Mike is a gem and I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again or recommend him to anyone. His calm demeanor, good-nature, and genuine and warm personality was definitely the icing on the cake of an A+ job. Thanks Mike!

Thanks you very much Liz . It was a pleasure to work with you folks. It was one of those jobs that was a lot of work but enjoyable at the same time. call me when the house is back together so I can take some pictures.

Marg & Bob in Markham
Marg & Bob in Markham

Interior House Painting

Mike recently prepped and painted our upper and lower hallways and also the trim & doors. He did an excellent job! I would highly recommend him. He is neat, organized and a really nice guy!

Thanks folks. Job took a few days longer but the results showed. Thanks again!

Linda and Bill
Linda and Bill

Interior home painting

We met Mike and Jen when we needed to prepare our Mom's home for sale. They were kind, efficient and did a great job! So we called them when we wanted to do the interior of our home. Mike was great. He was efficient, patient as we added to the "to do" list (and didn't bat an eye), met his timeline, and our home was spotless when he was done. And if hiring local is important to you and it is to us, Mike and family have been in Markham forever! Hire Local! Thanks Mike, and we'll be calling upon you again. Linda and Bill.

Thanks Linda. I was really nice to work for you and Bill again.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Professional

Mike did a great job. The painting was fast and fair price. Very accommodating with availability. Touched up holes, sanded, plastered. Very efficient, friendly, trustworthy. Would hire him back to do the whole house.

Thanks Jon. Was happy to fit you in. Appreciate the work.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Paint Living Room

I am so pleased with Room at time Painting. Mike, did a marvelous job in both my living room and bathroom.

It was a pleasure to work with Mike. The Job was done on time with very little mess

I will call certainly call him again for any painting I need done.

Thanks Janet. Appreciate the kind words. Looking forward to working with you again.

Angela h.
Angela h.

Mike painted five rooms in my home and did an excellent job!he painted my kitchen,family room ,two bathrooms and master bedroom.

I found One Room at a Time excellent! Mike is a perfect painter! He is punctual and does the job as is promised! I highly recommend him and will definitely hire him for further painting jobs.
Sincerely Angela

Thanks Angela. It was a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to working with you again in the furure. Have a good winter!.

jodylovesscruffy in Newmarket
jodylovesscruffy in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Painter

We've worked with several contractors and painters through the years and can honestly say that Mike at Room at a Time Painting was the best we've ever come across. We hired him to paint the common areas of our house including a two story family room and he did the job perfectly. He's experienced, his attention to detail is excellent and he's very clean and organized. He's the first painter we've ever come across who lines up all his brushes and paint supplies when he leaves for the day! He was also great with our kids and the dog - an added bonus. We would highly recommend him.

Thanks Jody. It was a pleasure to work for you and Jason. Happy New Year

Nancy in Markham
Nancy in Markham

Many rooms in a house

I contacted Room at a time after hearing about them and had used them once before a long time ago. Mike called me back right away and was able to come give me a reasonable quote by that evening.
He and his wife were able to get my house ready for sale quite quickly and efficiently.
Mike was prompt friendly and reliable.
They let me know every step of the way when they would be done or why something couldn’t get done right away.
They worked around another contractor I had at the time
I’ll use them again should the need arise.

Thanks Nancy. I always appreciate when I can work for repeat and great people. good luck in the sale. Give us a call on the next home

Margo in Toronto
Margo in Toronto

interior house painting

Mike and Jen did an excellent job. They arrived around 9:00 and finished at 3:00 with everything cleaned up. I had a fair number repairs to be done on the walls and they were completed perfectly. I was not home the entire time and felt very comfortable leaving them to complete their work alone. They were very professional and did a wonderful job.

Thanks Margo. It was a pleasure to work with you. Your project turned out really nice.

More about Room At A Time Painting

Room at a Time Painting is owned by Mike Hobson who has been in the painting business for 25+ years. With his experience and professional crew, he strives to get your painting project complete on time and on budget.

With his experience and professional crew, Room at Time Painting will complete your painting project on time and on budget. No matter how big the job, a small powder room, an entire house or office complex, Mike makes sure that every project and customer is treated right. Our high level of workmanship and attention to detail is what keeps us busy and why our customers keep coming back, again and again.

What can Room at a Time do for me?

Surface preparation – All surfaces are different, Room at a Time’s painting specialists understand this and approach each project with your needs in mind.

Colour design – Room at a Time’s professionals have the experience to help you decide what colors are suitable for your environment.

Paint selection – The right paint for the job can vary from location to location but the paint experts from Room at a Time are sure to know what is best for you.

The right tools - A number of tools are needed to do even the smallest job. Rooms at a Time’s painting specialists are prepared and have everything they need to get the job done right.

Work efficiency – With experience and know-how, professional painting contractors from Room at a Time get the job done quickly and effectively, reducing disruptions in your daily life.

Our Services:

Interior and Exterior Residential Painting
With over 20 years painting experience our professional crew have painted countless homes in Toronto, York Region, Markham, Durham, across the GTA and even in cottage country. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and friendly customer service which keep us busy with repeat customers and referrals.

Commercial Painting
Room at a Time Painting also provides commercial painting for retail and corporate offices. Trust your new or existing space to our professional, fully trained staff. We ensure that your project gets completed on time and on budget.

Power Washing
Is your deck looking worn and dull? Is your exterior stain fading away? Let us supply a face lift. Our trained staff will assess the condition of your wood and provide solutions to restore it's beauty.

Deck and Fence Stain

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Benjamin Moore,Sherwin Williams,Dulux,Low VOC,ECO Friendly,Waterbourne Acrylic,PPG,
Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Power Washing, Residential Painting Services: One of the most effective ways to turn your house into a home is to paint the walls to match your style and taste. If you are tired of looking at dull walls because of their colour, or because it they are scratched, marked and worn, then we can help! Our professional residential painters will come in and before you know it, your house will look the way you want it to. Commercial Painting Services: Room at a Time Painting has been providing the city of Toronto, surrounding areas and GTA with the highest quality commercial painting services for many years, we handle various sizes of projects, from small offices to larger retail and commercial spaces. Interior Painting: Freshened up a single room, or repair and paint the whole house. At Room at a Time Painting we handle all jobs big and small. Our professional staff paints every home as if it were their own, minimizing any inconvenience to you. -We make sure that we move all of your furniture and protect it from being damaged by paint -We protect the sockets and light switches on your walls. -We do not run back and forth between jobs, and will stay at yours until it is complete -We leave your house the same way that we found it - only better! -We respect your time and will finish all jobs in a timely manner so that you can get back to your daily routine Exterior Painting: Is it time to repaint those window sills, frames or garage doors that you've been putting off? The exterior of your house provides the first impression to visitors and your neighbors. Make sure that you give them a good impression with a beautifully painted exterior home. We have a wide range of paint colours and quality to ensure that your exterior painting can withstand Canada
We use a wide range of the highest quality latex paints and materials, each carefully matched to the application and intended lifespan for maximum cost effectiveness. Our main objective is to provide you with the best value possible. Dulux, Sherwin Williams,Benjamin Moore,PPG and other paint brands we recommend!
Painting your home,Painting the main floor,Interior Painting,Wallpaper removal Painting a Room Painting Your room
Painting the interior of your home is one of the least expensive ways to increase its value in a competitive real estate market. A new coat of paint can turn old into amazing and instantly improve the atmosphere of any room. We specialize in both commercial and residential (interior and exterior) painting services, and power washing services.
1988