Room At A Time Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors

Reviews for Room At A Time Painting

Angela h.
Angela h.

Mike painted five rooms in my home and did an excellent job!he painted my kitchen,family room ,two bathrooms and master bedroom.

I found One Room at a Time excellent! Mike is a perfect painter! He is punctual and does the job as is promised! I highly recommend him and will definitely hire him for further painting jobs.
Sincerely Angela

Thanks Angela. It was a pleasure to work with you. Looking forward to working with you again in the furure. Have a good winter!.

jodylovesscruffy in Newmarket
jodylovesscruffy in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Excellent Painter

We've worked with several contractors and painters through the years and can honestly say that Mike at Room at a Time Painting was the best we've ever come across. We hired him to paint the common areas of our house including a two story family room and he did the job perfectly. He's experienced, his attention to detail is excellent and he's very clean and organized. He's the first painter we've ever come across who lines up all his brushes and paint supplies when he leaves for the day! He was also great with our kids and the dog - an added bonus. We would highly recommend him.

Thanks Jody. It was a pleasure to work for you and Jason. Happy New Year

416-896-3025
18 Patriot Crt
Markham
L3P 6B2

I contacted Room at a time after hearing about them and had used them once before a long time ago. Mike called me back right away and was able to come give me a reasonable quote by that evening.
He and his wife were able to get my house ready for sale quite quickly and efficiently.
Mike was prompt friendly and reliable.
They let me know every step of the way when they would be done or why something couldn’t get done right away.
They worked around another contractor I had at the time
I’ll use them again should the need arise.

Thanks Nancy. I always appreciate when I can work for repeat and great people. good luck in the sale. Give us a call on the next home

Margo in Toronto
Margo in Toronto

interior house painting

Mike and Jen did an excellent job. They arrived around 9:00 and finished at 3:00 with everything cleaned up. I had a fair number repairs to be done on the walls and they were completed perfectly. I was not home the entire time and felt very comfortable leaving them to complete their work alone. They were very professional and did a wonderful job.

Thanks Margo. It was a pleasure to work with you. Your project turned out really nice.

SKL
SKL
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Painting

Mike's work is precise and detailed. Excellent service right from first contact and throughout the project. Great work all around. Thanks for a job well done!

Thanks Saleem. It was a pleasure to work with you and your wife. Looking forward to working with you again. Enjoy the summer.

abigailburge in Toronto
abigailburge in Toronto

Interior painting - 6 rooms and a hallway

Nice to have so many rooms done at once in an organized fashion. They tidied every evening before leaving. Always kept me informed as to arrival and departure times. Were very good with my pets, and I didn’t have to keep them in crates the whole time. Good eye as to what needed to be done, and what didn’t . Very satisfied,

Thanks Abigail. It was a pleasure to work with you. Hope to work with you in the future

Chris
Chris
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Whole Home Painting

We have had the privilege of recently having our third home painted by Mike at Room at a Time Painting. Simply put, he is the only contractor we would ever hire for painting. Mike and Jen are incredibly talented painters - their attention to detail is second to none. They are punctual, reliable, trustworthy and simply great people to work with. We would highly recommend Room at a Time Painting for any job - big or small - that you may have.

Thanks Chris. It was a pleasure to work with and your wife again. Enjoy your summer. Till next time.

K.S. -Markham in Markham
K.S. -Markham in Markham

Basement Rec Room Painting

Thank you Mike & Jennifer!
I am so pleased with the professionalism and quality of work. I called and had an immediate reply and a detailed quote within a few days. We were able to book a painting date shortly after which was perfect for our time window.
I have had many painters over a 20 year stretch and this was the first one that took considerable care to prep the area first: plastic wrappped ALL my cabinets and furniture and used drop cloths everywhere else! ? Thank You!! It may sound funny to write this but you wouldn’t believe how many painters cut corners to get the job done quickly and end up with dust or paint everywhere.
They are reliable and come when they say they will and let me know what the task is for the day. You can trust them.
I plan to have them back to do some other projects in my home.

Thanks Karin . Enjoy the summer. Look forward to working with you in the fall.

stephen.bald
stephen.bald

Painting of ceilings and walls for four rooms in a condo.

as above. Painting of ceilings and walls for four rooms in a condo. work was done very well and to our satisfaction.

Thanks Steve. it was a pleasure to work for your Mom. And we did all the baseboards and doors and frames. Project turned out really nice.

cipin.j in Toronto
cipin.j in Toronto

Kitchen cabinets and house painting

Mike and Jennifer have transformed the look of our entire house! I couldn't believe how beautiful our newly repainted kitchen cabinets looked - they are just perfect! They also painted the entire house, complementing the gorgeous white kitchen, and all of this was done well within the time frame promised. They are so professional and talented! They paid the utmost attention to the smallest details, and left the house in immaculate condition, and I would definitely call on them again, and highly recommend them for any painting jobs!

Thanks Judy. The project turned out really well. Thanks for the opportunity to work with you.

More about Room At A Time Painting

Room at a Time Painting is owned by Mike Hobson who has been in the painting business for 25+ years. With his experience and professional crew, he strives to get your painting project complete on time and on budget.

With his experience and professional crew, Room at Time Painting will complete your painting project on time and on budget. No matter how big the job, a small powder room, an entire house or office complex, Mike makes sure that every project and customer is treated right. Our high level of workmanship and attention to detail is what keeps us busy and why our customers keep coming back, again and again.

What can Room at a Time do for me?

Surface preparation – All surfaces are different, Room at a Time’s painting specialists understand this and approach each project with your needs in mind.

Colour design – Room at a Time’s professionals have the experience to help you decide what colors are suitable for your environment.

Paint selection – The right paint for the job can vary from location to location but the paint experts from Room at a Time are sure to know what is best for you.

The right tools - A number of tools are needed to do even the smallest job. Rooms at a Time’s painting specialists are prepared and have everything they need to get the job done right.

Work efficiency – With experience and know-how, professional painting contractors from Room at a Time get the job done quickly and effectively, reducing disruptions in your daily life.

Our Services:

Interior and Exterior Residential Painting
With over 20 years painting experience our professional crew have painted countless homes in Toronto, York Region, Markham, Durham, across the GTA and even in cottage country. We pride ourselves on quality workmanship and friendly customer service which keep us busy with repeat customers and referrals.

Commercial Painting
Room at a Time Painting also provides commercial painting for retail and corporate offices. Trust your new or existing space to our professional, fully trained staff. We ensure that your project gets completed on time and on budget.

Power Washing
Is your deck looking worn and dull? Is your exterior stain fading away? Let us supply a face lift. Our trained staff will assess the condition of your wood and provide solutions to restore it's beauty.

Deck and Fence Stain

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Benjamin Moore,Sherwin Williams,Dulux,Low VOC,ECO Friendly,Waterbourne Acrylic,PPG,
Residential Painting, Commercial Painting, Power Washing, Residential Painting Services: One of the most effective ways to turn your house into a home is to paint the walls to match your style and taste. If you are tired of looking at dull walls because of their colour, or because it they are scratched, marked and worn, then we can help! Our professional residential painters will come in and before you know it, your house will look the way you want it to. Commercial Painting Services: Room at a Time Painting has been providing the city of Toronto, surrounding areas and GTA with the highest quality commercial painting services for many years, we handle various sizes of projects, from small offices to larger retail and commercial spaces. Interior Painting: Freshened up a single room, or repair and paint the whole house. At Room at a Time Painting we handle all jobs big and small. Our professional staff paints every home as if it were their own, minimizing any inconvenience to you. -We make sure that we move all of your furniture and protect it from being damaged by paint -We protect the sockets and light switches on your walls. -We do not run back and forth between jobs, and will stay at yours until it is complete -We leave your house the same way that we found it - only better! -We respect your time and will finish all jobs in a timely manner so that you can get back to your daily routine Exterior Painting: Is it time to repaint those window sills, frames or garage doors that you've been putting off? The exterior of your house provides the first impression to visitors and your neighbors. Make sure that you give them a good impression with a beautifully painted exterior home. We have a wide range of paint colours and quality to ensure that your exterior painting can withstand Canada
We use a wide range of the highest quality latex paints and materials, each carefully matched to the application and intended lifespan for maximum cost effectiveness. Our main objective is to provide you with the best value possible. Dulux, Sherwin Williams,Benjamin Moore,PPG and other paint brands we recommend!
Painting your home,Painting the main floor,Interior Painting,Wallpaper removal Painting a Room Painting Your room
Painting the interior of your home is one of the least expensive ways to increase its value in a competitive real estate market. A new coat of paint can turn old into amazing and instantly improve the atmosphere of any room. We specialize in both commercial and residential (interior and exterior) painting services, and power washing services.
1988