Rona Home & Garden - Gillingham Dr

Building Supplies and Hardware
50 Gillingham Dr Brampton ON L6X 4X7
Kirk McKay from Brampton
Kirk McKay from Brampton

Replace front door of house

I purchased a door from Rona. We worked with their door specialist and told them that we want a door where the sidelight hinges and swings open. We were told no problem and we gave them the specifications and ordered the door. That's when the problems started. The door arrived and it was too narrow for the opening, After looking at the quote it was obvious they transposed an 8 into a 5. The door also turned NOT to have a swinging sidelight, which is why we paid special for it. When I raised this with a different door specialist he insisted that all was as it was ordered. I asked him to requote the door with the differences we had noted and HE REFUSED! My wife was there when we ordered the door and confirmed we were told we would get what we asked for. I escalated to the Assistant Store Manager. He talked very calmly and said he would get it sorted after we sent him photos of the door. The photos were sent a week ago and we have heard nothing. I wonder if they will come through and address their mistakes at all.