Rona Home & Garden - Colossus Dr

Building Supplies and Hardware
67 Colossus Dr Woodbridge ON L4L 9J8
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Vaughan  >  Rona Home & Garden - Colossus Dr

Reviews for Rona Home & Garden - Colossus Dr

Dean from North York
Dean from North York
5 reviews North York, ON

Hardwood Flooring

Purchased hardwood floors from Rona and had the installers come by for an estimate and cost to install. THey were professional and knew what needed to be done. I can tell by their professionalism and knowledge that they have done it a million times.

Grace in Woodbridge
Grace in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

painting - home decor

great value and selection, staff was very helpful and pleasant, affordable, awesome colours, everything available to complete the project, service was awesome, easy step by step instructions, would recommend Rona as your one stop shop

marilyn kruger in North york
marilyn kruger in North york
1 review North York, ON

paint bought and supplies

Staff very helpful choosing colors. took home several samples for the different rooms we wanted to paint. Also looked at samples for replacing kitchen countertops. Will go back and find out cost for installation

thornhill3
thornhill3
1 review Thornhill, ON

kitchen renovation

was unsure of the colour and the paint -- helped work throught the process - made great suggestions -- was able work with me on colour changes even at the second visit to recolour the paint
great colour - many positive comments even from the kids

SharonToronto
SharonToronto
3 reviews North York, ON

Chandelier

I have been looking for an expensive looking modern chandelier for ages and finally found it at Rona of all places. For $150 I got a very expensive looking modern chandelier that was easy to mount and looks like a million bucks. Highly recommend for lighting.

Columbus
Columbus
2 reviews Woodbridge, ON

bathroom and laundry room renovation

During the past year I replaced kitchen and laundry room appliaces and fixtures and I received consistent great service from the very helpful people at Rona. I was especially frustrated with replacing a dishwasher because of some fittings that I needed. I asked a Rona person and he went out of his way to understand my problem and his solution was to give me 3 different fittings advising me to return the ones I didnt use.

chiqita
chiqita
3 reviews Barrie, ON

Deck Material

We to Rona in the fall purchase a large quanity of lumber to build my deck. After having loadin all the wood myself, moved the truck and trailer out to the parking lot while waiting 2 hours to pay...this was silly. If I wasn't such an honest person I could have driven away and no one would have ever noticed. This is an exremely pooly operated store in regards to customer service bottom line.

Cityplace
Cityplace

Fencing

I am a pround and happy customer at the Rona. Staffs and customer service been veyr helpful with my upcoming projects and informative. I def. would shop and ROna again.

Lena Richmond Hill
Lena Richmond Hill

home renovation

We came to Rona to look for partio door. It was saturday. Store has discount on everything 10% from 8a.m to 11a.m. But we needed to talk to someone. We have been waiting fo 1,5 hour to get somebody just to have an answer for our qwestions. Finaly we found a salesperson and guess what? He did not have any ansvers. But at list he took my phone # and promiss that menager will call me during the next week. It was couple months ago. And I'm still "waiting".

LUIS FROM BOLTON
LUIS FROM BOLTON

pluming accesories

I got great service from the gentleman in charge of the section Apparentely he was a retired tradesman and he was able to recommend the best products and also installation suggestions.
He took the time to explain the priocedure to install the parts

L Miramda

More about Rona Home & Garden - Colossus Dr

Distributor and retailer of hardware, home improvement and gardening products.
Looking for Building Supplies and Hardware pros in Vaughan?