Rona Cashway - Royal Windsor Dr

Building Supplies and Hardware
2311 Royal Windsor Dr Oakville ON L6J 7X7
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Clarkson  >  Rona Cashway - Royal Windsor Dr

Reviews for Rona Cashway - Royal Windsor Dr

sara_at_home
sara_at_home

Home renovation/repair project

I had a really good experience at this Rona, where other stores in the area (e.g., Home Depot, Canadian Tire) had not been able to help me. I was looking to install some kind of contraption for detering pigeons from nesting on a little cubby hole portion of my roof, but couldn't find anything. Other places I had asked at had not been able to offer any suggestions. At Rona the staff were extremely friendly, and although they didn't have any actual products to do the job I wanted, they suggested buying some chicken wire and cutting it to make a rough 'spiky' surface so the birds wouldn't land/next. So I tried it - their suggestion worked!

Don2 in Mississauga
Don2 in Mississauga

Design plate - School project

I walked in the store and I was looking for materials for my project. Nobody helped me right away. After about 20 minutes of searching, some guy came up and just pointed at the materials that I needed without explaining it.

Karen in Erin Mills
Karen in Erin Mills

7.5/10

Flooring Project

I decided to do the flooring job in my house on my own. I went to Rona to get the supplies. Their instructions on how to install it were very helpful and their knowledge on the quality of the product made my experience positive.