Rona Cashway - King St W

rjmalda dundas
rjmalda dundas
2 reviews Dundas, ON

home reno

I was doing a bathroom renovation in my house nearby. rona was convenient and close but for the how to people they didnt seem to know how to do anything nor care nor know where any of their own products were. i got so frustratd that i returned all the product i bought there and went to the Turkstra lumber down the road

addy from the burg
addy from the burg

9.8/10

Kitchen reno

Great!! I wasn't sure about some of my choices and the woman that waited on me assured me that they matched. When I got home I realized that she was right and so was I for choosing Cashway.